Monitors TV tuner card/box for 24" LCD

Thank you all who guide me. :)

stormblast said:
u can borrow it, test & return.

Thank you so so much- All original TE gurus are so nice and helpful and that's why i love. :)

bigbyte said:
Avertv Genie works excellent on my E248wfp.....

I wish i could see this too before i finalised one.

Can i drop in for a dekko- though i am not sure i can do so? :)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
badaa bump. :p

Now i need one that will allow a LCD monitor to be used as a TV without requiring a pc/laptop. :)
I mean someone wants to use existing 24" LCD monitor as TV.
Is that possible? :ashamed:

Please suggest any TV tuner boxes that allow this- just for TV viewing- no recording, etc required. :)
Yes, it's possible.

Please go for AVerMedia AVerTV DVI Box 9. This supports 1920 x 1200. It can be used with or without PC. The chips used are hi-end and its features endless. Nothing beats this model as far as its features and your requirements are concerned.

For details go to AVerMedia AVerTV Global - AVerTV TV Tuners and Multimedia Products - AVerTV DVI Box9

If you really want it, I have one in stock. Please PM me for pricing and shipping.

lahratla said:
Yes, it's possible.

Please go for AVerMedia AVerTV DVI Box 9. This supports 1920 x 1200. It can be used with or without PC. The chips used are hi-end and its features endless. Nothing beats this model as far as its features and your requirements are concerned.

For details go to AVerMedia AVerTV Global - AVerTV TV Tuners and Multimedia Products - AVerTV DVI Box9

If you really want it, I have one in stock. Please PM me for pricing and shipping.

Thank you- that looks nice.

You may post the actual price + shipping costs here- will help others too who may be looking for something similar. :)

Back