Transcend Class 10 SDHC Memory Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
2hnq0zl.jpg

Transcend Class 10 8GB SDHC Memory Card

2qxardx.jpg

As high-tech gadgets become increasingly advanced with ever-improving video and audio quality, we find ourselves needing extra speed and memory capacity to store our high-resolution digital masterpieces.

Adhering to the new Class 10 specification, Transcend’s SDHC cards perform at a transfer rate up to 20MB/s on devices supporting SD 3.0, ensuring your device remains quick and responsive while recording and viewing files.

The SDHC Class 10 series offer larger-volume data storage and optimized recording performance with support for FAT 32 file formats. With up to 8GB of storage, you can store your entire music or picture collection on today’s high-megapixel digital cameras, HDTV digital video cameras, PDAs and other memory-hungry devices.

Specification :

Brand|Transcend

Model|TS8GSDHC10

Type|Secure Digital High-Capacity (SDHC)

Capacity|8GB

Speed Class Rating|Class 10

Features|Fully compatible with SD 3.0 Standards

|SDHC Class 10 compliant

|Compatible with all SDHC-labeled host devices (not compatible with standard SD)

|Easy to use, plug-and-play operation

|Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors

|Complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) portable device requirements

|Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)

|Allows In System Programming (ISP) for updating firmware

|Supports auto-standby, power-off and sleep modes

|Mechanical write-protection switch

|RoHS compliant

Manufacturer Warranty|2 Years limited

Cost - Rs. 890 Shipped

Transcend Class 10 16GB SDHC Memory Card

wlvegx.jpg

As high-tech gadgets become increasingly advanced with ever-improving video and audio quality, we find ourselves needing extra speed and memory capacity to store our high-resolution digital masterpieces.

Adhering to the new Class 10 specification, Transcend’s SDHC cards perform at a transfer rate up to 20MB/s on devices supporting SD 3.0, ensuring your device remains quick and responsive while recording and viewing files.

The SDHC Class 10 series offer larger-volume data storage and optimized recording performance with support for FAT 32 file formats. With up to 16GB of storage, you can store your entire music or picture collection on today’s high-megapixel digital cameras, HDTV digital video cameras, PDAs and other memory-hungry devices.

Specification :

Brand|Transcend

Model|TS16GSDHC10

Capacity|16GB

|SDHC Class 10 compliant

|Compatible with all SDHC-labeled host devices (not compatible with standard SD)

|Complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) portable device requirements

|RoHS compliant

Cost - Rs. 1680 Shipped

Transcend Class 10 32GB SDHC Memory Card

2nhf29u.jpg

The SDHC Class 10 series offer larger-volume data storage and optimized recording performance with support for FAT 32 file formats. With up to 32GB of storage, you can store your entire music or picture collection on today’s high-megapixel digital cameras, HDTV digital video cameras, PDAs and other memory-hungry devices.

Specification :

Brand|Transcend

Model|TS32GSDHC10

Capacity|32GB

|SDHC Class 10 compliant

|RoHS compliant

Cost - Rs. 3280 Shipped

Transcend Class 10 64GB SDXC Memory Card

2ch5pjd.jpg

Featuring 64GB of storage space with the exFAT file system that supports files larger than 4GB, Transcend’s Ultimate SDXC Class 10 cards are the ideal complement to today’s high-end SDXC-compatible DSLR cameras and HD camcorders. Thanks to its unprecedented amount of storage capacity, the SDXC cards enable extended HD video recording time as well as high-resolution digital photography.

Fully Class 10 compliant, Transcend Ultimate SDXC cards boast read speeds up to 25 MB/s. This exceptional data transfer performance not only prevents lag when recording Full HD videos, but also enables high-speed consecutive shooting at fast-motion events. As more and more consumer electronic products are expected to support SDXC in the near future, widespread adoption of SDXC is just around the corner!

Specification :

Brand|Transcend

Model|TS64GSDXC10

Type|Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC)

Capacity|64GB

Speed Class Rating|Class 10; minimum transfer speed is 10 MB/s

|Class 10 compliant

|Support exFAT file system

|RoHS compliant

Cost - Rs. 7500 + Shipping

To Order Visit :

Transcend Class 10 8GB SDHC Memory Card

Transcend Class 10 16GB SDHC Memory Card

Transcend Class 10 32GB SDHC Memory Card

Transcend Class 10 64GB SDXC Memory Card

Ebay deals are gone now? I mean purchasing a class 10 16GB and a class 10 8GB together for around 2500 will make it a perfect deal for using the 500 Rs flat off coupon.

Thanks for the deal. Today purchased 2 X 16GB SDHC cards through ebay. please send quickly.

Edit: Finally purchased the Transcend Class 10 32GB SDHC Memory Card. I hope you can ship it quickly (shipping to Gwalior) as my Casio exilim EX-FS10 is almost useless without this memory card. Just one quick question. You have mentioned lifetime warranty on ebay and here only 2 years limited. Which one is correct?

Hi ANuj,

have paid for a 8 gb card from your site last week. Still no reply to my PM or any update on shipping status????

Mate, I received the card 2 days back, but bill was not included with the parcel. I have already contacted you regarding the same. Please send the bill for my purchase mate. I have provided my e-mail address with my last mail through eBay if you wanna send soft copy of the bill. And thanks for the positive feedback at eBay.

Transcend gives lifetime warranty(as was there on the transcend website) or is it only 2 years as you have quoted.please let me know.Why you are not replying in ebay.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back