Transaction Error at Sulekha

avi

Skilled
I just made a purchase of Nokia C2-00 [ Nokia C2 00 (White) now just Rs.2,594 - Sulekha Offers ]. After clicking "Complete Order" I was redirected to my Karnataka Bank netbanking account & made the payment. When the page landed back, it said transaction cannot be completed. But when I checked my bank account details, I see 2394 INR has been deducted. But on Sulekha page it has no sign of my order :mad:

Bank Used : Karnataka Bank
Mode of payment : Netbanking
Amount deducted : 2394 INR

I have posted on their fb wall & filled this contact form : Contact us Sulekha.com: For all your local needs.

What to do :'(

This type of error has occured with me several times on IRCTC and i usually get back refund within 3-4 working days

wait for 3-4 days for the amount to get credited :)

Atleast there should be history of transactions right ? failed transactions as such ?

I don't even have account at Sulekha

hmm you are right that there should be history of transactions

Its good that you have posted on their fb wall and filled the contact form

Wait for their reply and wait for the amount to get credited - i guess these are the only options as of now

@swastikrj and @avi , usually these kinds of errors don't have any history (personal experience).
these mainly happens due to some errors at the gateway end.

@avi, email them regarding your issue, show them a screenshot of the bank transaction. And refund will be done within the next 7 working days

I hope to receive a reply by tomo. If I don't get any reply then contact them again with screenshot.

But 7 days worries me :-/ I will request them to process my order rather refunding it... lets see how they respond...

CA50 said:
@swastikrj and @avi , usually these kinds of errors don't have any history (personal experience).

these mainly happens due to some errors at the gateway end.

@avi, email them regarding your issue, show them a screenshot of the bank transaction. And refund will be done within the next 7 working days
IRCTC showed me the list of all the transactions which were failed through gateway error also :)

avi said:
I hope to receive a reply by tomo. If I don't get any reply then contact them again with screenshot.

But 7 days worries me :-/ I will request them to process my order rather refunding it... lets see how they respond...

I think they wont do that - generally what they do is bring this error to your bank and your bank credits back the amount

They would request you to purchase again :(

Damn, wondering how I am gonna explain everything to my dad. Mobile was for him only. I only insisted buying online as he was fine buying at higher price [2700 INR] locally.

Either I have to keep quiet & order one more time OR tell truth & he never let me shop online :mad:

Same thing happened to me at Sulekha while ordering Neo V for my Mom using Credit Card. I sent them a mail with the Credit Card transaction mail that I got & they generated an order id within 2 days. Send them a mail with the transaction proof and they will process the order.

Don't worry.

If the money is stuck at gateway. You will get it back in a couple of days.

Happened several times with me, not a concern.

call your bank , they would be helpful and will refund the amount , this has happened to me a couple of times on freecharge , my bank promptly refunded them within 3 days

Guys I called Sulekha, no one picks the call ! No reply to my emails also & they replied on fb, said they'd call me, but no call also :mad:

I should have ordered it from flipkart :mad:

Just saw they had refunded !!

Now what shall I do guys ? Shall I order again from them OR order via flipkart ? Difference is 200 INR :p

avi said:
Just saw they had refunded !!

Now what shall I do guys ? Shall I order again from them OR order via flipkart ? Difference is 200 INR :p
Is 200bucks worth this hassle?

Sent from my Touchpad using Tapatalk

Back