Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 Coming This Fall

BHULLAR BOYS

Disciple
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 Coming This Fall
Ubisoft is bringing a sequel to Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. out later this fall.

Simply titled Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2, the game will be on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC and Wii.

The game will let players fly various aircrafts over Moscow, the Persian Gulf and more. Players will be able to take each other on in head-to-head dogfights, land and take off on bases and carriers, use UAV's to take enemies out and more.

The demo is up on XBL and PSN guys. Download it now. No word on the PC demo yet. I'm getting the 360 demo right now.

Dam it! Not sure if the demo is borked or not, but I can't seem to take off in the second mission. My F-35 seems to be stuck at the take off spot.

From the first mission, it's very similar to H.A.W.X. Controls, gameplay and visuals are the same. A few changes that I saw were mid-air refuelling (which sucks) and take off & landing part. Taking out the first fleet of SU-31's and the Fuel Bombers were a piece of cake with 2 heat seeking missiles locked ON. However, the Su-35's turned out to be quite a challenge. They constantly kept releasing flares to distract and evade my HSM's. I may need to try the PS3 demo to see if the second mission works on it.

@Dinjo: Demo is just 800MB for the 360 version.

@Anish: The console release is on 7th of next month, however, the PC release has been delayed by a week or so.

Is there anyways we can get the Demo from PC just like we get the PS3 firmware update, PS3 internet crawls when trying to download however PC download goes above 290kbps.

I found HAWX very repetitive and slow paced... It was an enjoyable game no doubt but the missions got monotonous soon.. HAWX 2 on the other hand looks like its gonna be much more fun than the first one... If you really wanna have fun with this game, try it on an eyefinity system or at the very least on a 42" or above lcd TV........ with surround sound and a flight yoke.. YOu will have the time of your life with HAWX

Back