To the Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakharg

Disciple
So this has been happening and I have being given no reasons whatsoever.

My threads got deleted again.This was the 4th time.The first time it got deleted,no reason was given.I had the pic with my username.But the date was missing.So I added it in the next thread I made.Again the thread was deleted.I read the rules and made the thread again.I PMed the mods,they said read the rules.I read the rules.No where was it mentioned that you have to mention warranty,invoice availalbility etc.So again my thread got deleted.Again I made a thread with all information.My thread had the title ishop.Mods asked me about it.I replied.The thread got deleted.So I made another thread with a normal looking title.Today I got a infraction.The reason given was that I had not replied to the question when I had replied to it immediately after seeing the post.This thread is also deleted.

I PMEd about what was asked to me immediately.I do not understand what I have done that my threads are being trashed.Naming a thread Ishop was just to grab eyeballs.Thats it.A lot of people sell new stuff on your site.Why am I being targeted.

Can the mods tell me why are they deleting my threads.?

Just answer me this and I will take my ass of this forum if I have done something wrong coz there aint nobody here who tells me what I do wrong and I see my threads trashed.

I wanted to partner with you guys for my game rental company.If you are on IVG,you would know about me.I wanted to do something big with you in terms of advertising but now I have second thoughts.

Even on a competing forum I get reasons why my threads are trashed and a notification.But here,I just check that my thread is gone and no reason is given.

I am very disapointed as this is the 4th tme this has happened and even after asking all the mods to give a reason for trashing I get in reply that I did not respond.Kindly check the PMs I had sent immediately after seeing the post.

Kindly do something about it.

I heard from a good friends that a lot of IVGians are here.So if you know about me from IVG and you think what I am saying is justified.Please give your views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back