Time for a TE Watch Thread

Kilroyquasar

4 seconds, inhale; 4 seconds, exhale.
Skilled
Jul 20, 2011
sorry for a bit of OT: does anyone know how to distinguish between a fake and a genuine skagen watch? a friend needs to know. TIA!

Black_Hawk

Skilled
Aug 8, 2009
House Va'ruun
My recent addition to my diver's watch collection:

9XZy1WN.jpg

IFzLj6s.jpg

nMjs6SW.jpg

2KnYI77.jpg

9uBw6qZ.jpg

zjLqVuJ.jpg

The Citizen BN0100-00E Eco-Drive Pro Master Excalibur 200m Diver's Watch.

Also, today is Diwali so...

YhrazQN.jpg

My Invicta 8928 Automatic shimmering in the mellow light of a diya.

whatsinaname

Skilled
Apr 18, 2007
I've been keeping an eye on that watch too. (The orange version). Trying to decide between it and the Seiko SSC233.

nRFbYa0.png

whatsinaname

Skilled
Apr 18, 2007
Which model is this? Is it a Sportura?

The model number is SNDF87P1. I don't believe it is under the Sportura branding.

There is an inverse coloured SNDF95P1 which also looks great. (The blue and white areas from this watch are flipped).

letmein

Skilled
Oct 11, 2009
Delhi
Hi,
Can anyone suggest a good watch box in budget (under 700)? Have about 5-6 watches which i rotate and wear. Maintaining all boxes is a headache.
Thinking to buy this one from Borse or this one from Essart . Please suggest, is either of them good, or is there any other recommended case?

I was looking to buy one too quite a while back, and I research quite a bit too. The Borse one had poor reviews when I was thinking of making the purchase IIRC, and I don't remember the Essart one. Ultimately, I went this this one:

http://www.amazon.in/Elvy-Leatherite-Watch-Watches-Orange/dp/B00IL1HZ9O

There is an eight piece model too:
http://www.amazon.in/Elvy-Leatherite-Watch-Watches-Orange/dp/B00KCF8RV2/

The construction is solid, the top is plexiglass and firm, and I have no issues in housing my timepieces in it. The only thing is that the cushions are slightly stiff.

I know it's out of your budget. But... you're going to be wearing these watches (or handing them down to some lucky family memebers and friends). So, IMO, you should spend a bit more and get a decent box.