thinking to sell 5800xm. how much can I get for it?

halo_3

Disciple
I purchased my 5800 from TE market forums about 1.5 months back. It is still in excellent condition with no scratches.. how much can I get for the phone?

New phones from apple and htc have raised my interest level and I am thinking of getting iphone 3G/3GS or touch diamond 2 (or touch pro 2 if i can get it for 30k).

Anybody knows the current rate for used 5800 in excellent condition? Thanks.

around 14k would be good for buyer as well as seller :), always look to sell some additional stuff with mobile, buyer gets attracted and confuses with price.. Start off the trade with 15k.. Good luck for the deal.. :)

thanks ppl.. I will price it for around 14.5k since it does not have any local warranty but it is in excellent condn and comes with all accessories.. bought it for 15k around 2 months ago from TE forums..

Amaresh said:
I would say around 15k..but if I understand correctly yours is already second hand right ?

yes..

halo_3 said:
thanks ppl.. I will price it for around 14.5k since it does not have any local warranty but it is in excellent condn and comes with all accessories.. bought it for 15k around 2 months ago from TE forums..
yes..

14.5k is good but you also need to consider that it does not have any warranty.

You ppl know it's second hand.. others dont. :) I am asking friends and colleagues for 14.5k and as a first hand piece

it has no scratches and doesnt even look 2nd hand and comes with 8gb card, zagg shield etc.. so I think price is decent ..

Back