Thinking of buying a high end phone.

dovakhiin

Adept
Guys ,i'll be getting my first salary so I've decided to go all out and buy the best phone possible.Two phones that stand out are the HTC one X and Galaxy S3.I've never used a smart phone till now so i'd like someone to explain the pros and cons of each phone. Also can someone tell me if there any good subscription deals by airtel on these phones?,since i have an airtel connection and i would like to transfer it.

Nah...I think I've made up my mind. I went to a store tried GS3 and HOX and simply put I liked the One X more. I'm a little confused about which colour,i need to see a black piece too before I decide. Just waiting for my paycheck now. :)

Nah...I think I've made up my mind. I went to a store tried GS3 and HOX and simply put I liked the One X more. I'm a little confused about which colour,i need to see a black piece too before I decide. Just waiting for my paycheck now. :)

an early welcome to the HOX family mate!

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Btw, the white one gets really dirty and seems a little over stated to me, so personally I went for the grey. Understated and beautiful, just the way I like my phones and my women ;)

Back