The Witcher 2: Where can I buy it?

sa_ill

Disciple
I've been trying to get the retail copy of The Witcher 2 since a long time. Its been too long, it has been Out Of Stock on flipkart.com since months!

Please, if anyone can, help me out in letting me know from where I can get my hands on the retail copy.

But I'll have to wait quite some time for that....its not even the same package with all the extra stuff

Can you please point me to the website of ORigin?

Update:

Found the website...but once again...its on digital download...I want the retail copy

Not unless you want to import it through ebay at an obscene price. I had looked for it too, it was available for about too weeks in Flipkart, sadly didn't have cash then. One retailer told me they had brought limited copies the first time, and had no intention of stocking it again. Who distributed it in India by the way?

i checked from my sources....no luck
<

Not unless you want to import it through ebay at an obscene price. I had looked for it too, it was available for about too weeks in Flipkart, sadly didn't have cash then. One retailer told me they had brought limited copies the first time, and had no intention of stocking it again. Who distributed it in India by the way?

Namco Bandai Australia, Premium Edition pieces went for ~2700/- in the first wave of stock, then the price was revised to ~1499/- in the second round of stocking.

After that I haven't seen it in stock anywhere, I thank my persistence to acquire it back then, it was my GOTY for the last year.

Also unlike AcTivision and Bethesda, people who already own the original need not buy any of the DLC's including the Enhanced Edition. Thank the gods for minor miracles [corporations like CD PROJECKT RED].

For CDProjekt fans, they are having a webcast tonight regarding GOG.com and they will also be revealing some more new indie games that will be coming to GOG soon.

Back