The Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus Thread.

guys i just bought the galaxy nexus. but the whole ''blue'' appearance is not appealing. installing cm9 rc1. hope it provides some themes other than the stock.

update - installed the cm9 rc1 rom and love the themes. :)

also please suggest all the best apps on the nexus. hd games, etc.

How are you guys planning to buy it at the $349 price tag? If it is imported.

Breakdown of cost:

- 349*58 = 20,242
- 600 bucks shipping
- 1000 bucks taxes or so

Total is about 22k.

Man I wish the $-Rs thing wasn't so fu**ed up.

Looks like they've reduced the price for this phone on the play store...its now 349 USD.

Now I'm a bit tempted about this one. What do you guys say? is it worth the $$$?

Add $35 for shipping and taxes from the play store.

guys i just bought the galaxy nexus. but the whole ''blue'' appearance is not appealing. installing cm9 rc1. hope it provides some themes other than the stock.

update - installed the cm9 rc1 rom and love the themes. :)

also please suggest all the best apps on the nexus. hd games, etc.

wow . congrats. put up some pics in the show off thread mate. and damages?

Noob question - I have CM 9 rc1 running on my nexus only for the themes and customisation, but feel its just ok. Anyways the question is how do i revert back to the original rom as i flashed the CM 9, although did take a back up of the rom before doing so. Kindly also let me know how and from where can we update to JB once its available?

Noob question - I have CM 9 rc1 running on my nexus only for the themes and customisation, but feel its just ok. Anyways the question is how do i revert back to the original rom as i flashed the CM 9, although did take a back up of the rom before doing so. Kindly also let me know how and from where can we update to JB once its available?

Use the GNex toolkit to flash the factory image for ICS 4.0.4
You will be able to get the JB update through,settings > system updates once its available here

Use the GNex toolkit to flash the factory image for ICS 4.0.4
You will be able to get the JB update through,settings > system updates once its available here

Alright. So toolkit is to be used! Thanks bro. And is there any other way than the over the air update? I know the custom roms are there, but talking about the official one.

Ohk. A big issue I am facing is call drops in trains. I used a Samsung focus earlier on the same route and it was never problematic. I read its a 4.0.4 issue and something can be done about it. Anybody facing this issue? Now even after this good cm9 customisation I may have to switch to a jb rom just for the issue. Any workarounds?

Alright. So toolkit is to be used! Thanks bro. And is there any other way than the over the air update? I know the custom roms are there, but talking about the official one.
Toolkit ? Duh !! It will help you flash the factory image from google
I know its not updated for JB but apart from OTA i personally find the toolkit pretty easy and quick....

Ohk. A big issue I am facing is call drops in trains. I used a Samsung focus earlier on the same route and it was never problematic. I read its a 4.0.4 issue and something can be done about it. Anybody facing this issue? Now even after this good cm9 customisation I may have to switch to a jb rom just for the issue. Any workarounds?
I never faced any issues with 4.0.4
Whts ur baseband ??

Back