The Photography Thread !

Aces170 said:
Pappu, but either you have no body movement or IS of Nikon is amazing, the pictures on my Canon 1000D are extremely blurry with a lot of noise at ISO 800 :)

A 50mm prime will do wonders on the same photo...
but what i really liked, was the bokeh

stalker said:
@pappu
out of focus as well?
u boy, now that i think bout it again, its not exactly outta focus. its a combination of the 5/8sec exposure, iso 3200, and person unwilling to pose, and the shaky hands of the drunk photographer :D

Thanks,

That is a manual focus lense, a Helios 44-2 58mm f2, I'm using it on my 400D with an adapter.

I have a 200mm telephoto and the 18-55mm kit lens as well.

p1010614q.jpg

omeone forgot to turn off the light at the construction site near my house!

Shot taken at 2AM in the morning with 1/2sec exposure

C&C plz

Wedding Ritual

4504762139_ac08f7329f_b.jpg

@focker :I feel somewhat ..its oversaturated ,but is that what you want to show ??

@akd:nice bokeh :)

@darshan :yep :) first file was converted to hdr (to get the colours ),then I used textures to give an old feel to it :)

fockerunleashed said:
did i overdo the PP on this one ???

Personally speaking yes its bit too yellowish to digest.

It looks like your camera / monitor / you are sufferring from jaundice :p

Perhaps a Black and White version will look better.

Aces170 said:
Pappu, but either you have no body movement or IS of Nikon is amazing, the pictures on my Canon 1000D are extremely blurry with a lot of noise at ISO 800 :)
Try using the 2 sec timer to take pics. I found that even pressing the shutter causes some shake.

Welcome Nikon D90 and bye bye Nikon D40

4509423421_27e734e57c_b.jpg

This was the announcement I wanted to make on my birthday ,but anyway now I'm making it .I'm LAZY :D

inb/w I didn't got the kit lens(18-105mmVR) .I only got the body :)

I've also sold my nikon D40 .Though ,I will be posting many many pictures taken with it .I really miss D40 :(

My 1st steps with the 1000d :)

Playing with DoF...

Auto white balance has lost it :p

Using a ghetto flash deflector

No lights, only flash and my ghetto deflector

My niece Rutuja

My salt pot :)

I used noise ninja and DxO on all images.

^^Yup, kit lens :)

I was trying out different situations - higher focal length means lower DoF, higher f-number means larger DoF, and increasing distance from focus plane increases the DoF.

Testing flickr bbcode generator

Ohh cool it works :)

@Aces, no problems as such at iso800. At least nothing that noise ninja can't handle.

Back