The Photography Thread !

Two more accounts gone to blufox and logistopath.Folks your photos are just amazing wish i can click pics like you folks some day.I am happy that the accounts will be put for good use :).

Great snaps people!! Glad to see this thread alive and kicking!
Downtown Manhattan
4355637940_6c8af1db01_o.jpg

@Metalspree: May I have a Flickr pro account please? I am an amateur photographer, who clicks with the P&S prosumer camera Sony DSC-H50. I want the account so that I can have a permanent link to my photography portfolio, which I am building once in May. I have currently been into photography for about 15 months. I hope to grow as a photographer a lot with a Flickr pro account.

Here is my first ever try at a panoramic shot. Comprises of four images, one auto stitching software, Adobe Photoshop CS3 levels adjustment layer and contrast and brightness adjustments and last but not least, some cropping. The shots were taken in Ladakh, the view is of Leh Airport and the surrounding scenery. I have not used a tripod for this one, as may be evident.

@Metalspree - Can you give me one pro a/c? I just registered on TE but I am a complete photography freak. You can check out my pics here. Will be grateful to you :)

Here are some of my shots,

4028017617_9f78214102_o.jpg

4019150219_4648f7f0d8_o.jpg

4247552270_dc234936fe_o.jpg

4190018849_70b30c5fb8_o.jpg

@ ANP - Beautiful sky captures there.. very dramatic and surrealistic.. Beg your pardon, haven't gone thru this thread in depth.. but what camera / lens etc ?

Back