The latest addition to my household

DanDroiD

Skilled
Apr 17, 2007
His real name is unknown, so we haven't decided what to call him yet. We rescued him from the local pound/rescue center. Sometimes, very sadly, here in the USA there are many homeless and abandoned animals. Because of this, when there are just too many to keep... many of these animals are put to sleep.

This guy was left behind after a family's home burned down and they moved to an apartment, they couldn't keep him anymore.

He is about 100 llbs, they told us a year old but I kinda think he may be a little younger. We think he is a Bull Mastiff and could grow to 175 lbs. He is sweet natured and mellow and loves everyone.

MAGNeT

Skilled
May 4, 2005
more picts when he is not sleeping sir...

nyways salute and hats off together...i like ppl who adopt and rescue animals

blr_p

Skilled
Apr 11, 2007
Nice, funny how previous events make one do things that otherwise would not have happened :)

DanDroiD

Skilled
Apr 17, 2007
Thank you everyone for the kind words, we have totally fallen for the big guy... he will have a very happy home :)

I will put some more pictures up soon, he has a little bit of a cold and is a bit under the weather.

@Gowt1ham - I'm not sure yet, but they are very healthy in the approach of animal care here, and there are many organic and health foods for your pet. I think the process of buying all the health and lifestyle necessities are more expensive when you are starting from scratch, also there are many vaccines and medication used as preventative measures that can initially cost a little extra at a veterinarian.

@thetoxicmind Thanks for the link, did not know that thread was there.

@blr_p That had a major factor in enabling us to have a dog this large ;)