The "Everyday" show-off thread !

1691076200884.jpeg

1691095396475.jpeg

Finally done, took 3ish hours to get it running.. cable management was a pain in the ass. especially with most of the cables being too short for such a tall case.

Last edited:
View attachment 174416
View attachment 174419

Finally done, took 3ish hours to get it running.. cable management was a pain in the ass. especially with most of the cables being too short for such a tall case.
Have you done any airflow test using agarbatti? Air from the side top fan will be pulled out instantly from top front fan. Also the bottom two fans are so close that they will cause turbulence. Do airflow test and adjust speeds accordingly.
IMG_3237.jpeg

I know that we need to have more intakes than exhaust..but the thing is pbhanteks manual itself recommends this fan setup.. plus the temps are mostly fine aswell and it looks good.. so im gonna let it be this way.

but yes i might actually need to do some fan speed adjusting.

Last edited:
I know that we need to have more intakes than exhaust..but the thing is pbhanteks manual itself recommends this fan setup.. plus the temps are mostly fine aswell and it looks good.. so im gonna let it be this way.

but yes i might actually need to do some fan speed adjusting.

Use agarbatti and adjust speeds according to what you see. I had similar configuration where two fans were too close and only after this test, I was able to create better airflow.

Lol! Agarbatti and then dhoop test! The west might go just crazy with such Indian methodologies!

I dont want phanteks and lianlis offering an aromatic pack of 10 premium cycle agarbattis free with xyz case!

Lol! Agarbatti and then dhoop test! The west might go just crazy with such Indian methodologies!

I dont want phanteks and lianlis offering an aromatic pack of 10 premium cycle agarbattis free with xyz case!
Bhai, this is not a desi hack. It is well used tactic across the globe.
Go to 11:00

How I did is that I took three of the sticks. When I held them closer to the top most front intake fan, I could see the smoke pulled out by top exhaust fan. Started reducing that particular fan's speed till I could see the smoke pulled in by CPU cooler. Then, to balance, I increase the speed of top rear fan.
If you have a video or steps how to test with Agarbatti can you please share?

Last edited:
Bhai, this is not a desi hack. It is well used tactic across the globe.
Go to 11:00

How I did is that I took three of the sticks. When I held them closer to the top most front intake fan, I could see the smoke pulled out by top exhaust fan. Started reducing that particular fan's speed till I could see the smoke pulled in by CPU cooler. Then, to balance, I increase the speed of top rear fan.
I know man..it was a pun you didnt get it!

Some time ago I had posted a WTB thread for a GBA. Eventually I dropped the idea and started exploring all these retro emulator devices that were on the market.

After watching a lot of reviews on Youtube, went with Miyoo Mini Plus. Got this from MX2Games, took about 6 weeks to deliver.

Build quality is superb. Now I can play Super Mario (SNES), Pokemon (GBA) plus thousands of other games on a single device.

What a time to be alive!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Some time ago I had posted a WTB thread for a GBA. Eventually I dropped the idea and started exploring all these retro emulator devices that were on the market.

After watching a lot of reviews on Youtube, went with Miyoo Mini Plus. Got this from MX2Games, took about 6 weeks to deliver.

Build quality is superb. Now I can play Super Mario (SNES), Pokemon (GBA) plus thousands of other games on a single device.

What a time to be alive!

View attachment 174908View attachment 174909View attachment 174910

Congratulations mate! I need to know how to get one as well... will PM you.

What a time to be alive!

View attachment 174908View attachment 174909View attachment 174910

Awesome. You said the build is great, but some reviews say the screen is delicate ? Does it come with a glass screen guard too ?
Also, did you update the OS to Onion ? Added games ?

Congratulations mate! I need to know how to get one as well... will PM you.
Replied.

Awesome. You said the build is great, but some reviews say the screen is delicate ? Does it come with a glass screen guard too ?
Also, did you update the OS to Onion ? Added games ?
Can't really comment on if it's delicate or not, seems fine to me. I don't want to apply unnecessay force on it, just for testing purposes.
Yes, came with the a screen guard which I will install today.
Haven't upgraded the OS, it already came with thousands of ROMs pre-loaded on the MicroSD card... NES 6000+ ROMS, SNES 6000+; GBA 1400+. I'm a bit overwhelmed already.
One complaint is that I'm unable to find a way to search for a game.

Replied.

Can't really comment on if it's delicate or not, seems fine to me. I don't want to apply unnecessay force on it, just for testing purposes.
Yes, came with the a screen guard which I will install today.
Haven't upgraded the OS, it already came with thousands of ROMs pre-loaded on the MicroSD card... NES 6000+ ROMS, SNES 6000+; GBA 1400+. I'm a bit overwhelmed already.
One complaint is that I'm unable to find a way to search for a game.

I read if you upgrade, you get a favorites folder, which allows to get to your games easily.

Back