The "Everyday" show-off thread !

@ sohail99: Thanx...

I used Hero Fountain Pens in school... :p

Now, I keep collecting Parkers just for fun... This is the 1st for the year (2011)... ;)

Amey Sir, 2 of these 4GB sticks as a matched pair for a P67 setup - any idea how would it fair in terms of overclocking?

Asking this since I would be moving to a P67 setup soon enough and there are not many 2x4GB matched pairs in the market. I was looking for the G.Skill Ripjaws CL9 8GBRL but found no retailers who are selling these insane sticks.

Oh and congrats! Any noticeable improvements with so much RAM on day-to-day usage? :)

yes ofcourse i know its a chieftec case, which is why i suggested him to change it because its about time.

Amey said:
cost me close to 18k or so for 6 modules.
expensive no? i just picked these up last week for 2600 each.

Desecrator said:
Amey Sir, 2 of these 4GB sticks as a matched pair for a P67 setup - any idea how would it fair in terms of overclocking?

Asking this since I would be moving to a P67 setup soon enough and there are not many 2x4GB matched pairs in the market. I was looking for the G.Skill Ripjaws CL9 8GBRL but found no retailers who are selling these insane sticks.

Oh and congrats! Any noticeable improvements with so much RAM on day-to-day usage? :)
i think prime has those gskills, he offered some 8gb gskill kit to me when i wanted corsair.

stormblast said:
i think prime has those gskills, he offered some 8gb gskill kit to me when i wanted corsair.
I am not sure if you are referring to this kit but I want 2 sticks of 4GB. Thanks anyway. Will ring up and find out later. :)

Got a new surface , enjoying it :) SS QcK Fnatic

-What I dont like about it - Too darn blingy :(

Damages - a little over a grand...

2yo8ltk.jpg

t6445f.jpg

21cs6lz.jpg

:cool2:

BTW : Amey sir :) congrats on the memory ! love the cheiftec with the evga , ol'reliable :p

Amey said:
cost me close to 18k or so for 6 modules.
I havent got these for clocking and just got them yesterday.So not in a position to comment on their clocking potential but from what Aditya was telling me, they hate being pushed.
Ask Aditya for more details.
No substantial difference in terms of performance. No page file from now on though :p
Being Corsair, they work flawlessly without any weird issues, thats what I need, stability and peace of mind.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

stormblast said:
yes ofcourse i know its a chieftec case, which is why i suggested him to change it because its about time.
I was contemplating picking up a Lian Li sometime ago but then canned the idea since its a bit expensive and honestly I am happy with the Chieftec, its rock solid and if it fits the Classified easily, there isnt much to ask for. :)

@gannu, not really sure why you would wanna clock them anyway, unless the RAM holds back clocking the processor. DDR3 by itself, these days has no noticeable real world impact from tighter timings or faster clocks.

Back