The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Konquerror said:
Bought Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Lens for my Canon EOS 1000D yesterday. The shallow DOF produced by this lens is awesome. And this lens performs pretty well in low light conditions. Check the sample image of baby girl. It was first image clicked with this lens in JJ Mehta's shop itself. Loving this lens :)

Damages: Rs 5000/-

Nice lens. Cute girl.

Brilliant watch Anil! Congrats! :)

But would it fit your hands properly? I mean you ain't a big stubby guy with fat arm going by those old Delhi meet snaps. :p

My USB DATA FORCE...........:eek:hyeah:

dsc00844h.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Desecrator said:
Brilliant watch Anil! Congrats! :)

But would it fit your hands properly? I mean you ain't a big stubby guy with fat arm going by those old Delhi meet snaps. :p
:)

Thanks man...! Yea I tried it on, need to remove 1x link from each side of the lock clasp and it should fit just dandy on my skinny sh$$ wrist...!

Just got a delivery from Croma. Teaser snaps. :p

p1040412f.jpg

p1040410v.jpg

Can't operate it until Diwali. Have strict instructions from the lady. :ashamed:

^A separate thread shall definitely come up when I have it all mounted and ready. :D

Arun, thanks a bunch for having me started in the right direction 6 months back. :)

And here is another device I picked up....! :)

Updating the Virus Client as of now.

dsc01734c.jpg

dsc01733q.jpg

dsc01730pp.jpg

dsc01729k.jpg

Now I can be connected while traveling to and fro from office. Love it. Small and sweet. Just what the doctor ordered.

Desecrator said:
^A separate thread shall definitely come up when I have it all mounted and ready. :D

Arun, thanks a bunch for having me started in the right direction 6 months back. :)
You are welcome Ganesh.:) Like i used to say before, diwali is best time to buy .Those prices are sweet.

BTW nice Serial no.

Here's another everyday showoff. "Everyday" coz pretty much every Tom, Dick, Harry and frankmehta are already in the game :D

Sony Bravia 40 inch NX500 model CCFL LCD TV with the, uh :ashamed: ahem, Sony Blu-Ray BDV-E870 HT system.

Hole in pocket: Rs 56k for the TV and 36k for the HT.

Few car parts arrived,

Deatschwerks 600cc injectors
IMG_3990.jpg
IMG_3991.jpg

TurboXS RFL Blow off Valve
IMG_3993.jpg
IMG_3994.jpg
IMG_3997.jpg

ARP Head Studs

IMG_3999.jpg
IMG_4001.jpg

Pyrometer,Oil temp, Oil press gauge
IMG_4005.jpg
IMG_4004.jpg
IMG_4006.jpg

TIAL external wastegate alongwith 10.5 psi spring :)
IMG_4008.jpg
IMG_4010.jpg
IMG_4012.jpg
IMG_4017.jpg

Boost controller for my standalone,
IMG_4019.jpg

All these parts cost me around 1300 USD :)

Back