The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Traded in S22 Ultra for this beauty. Much better hand feel thanks to the flattened edges and less curved screen. Battery life about 25% better - getting around 5hrs SOT from 85% to 25% (using light performance mode) compared to roughly 4hrs before. Cameras top notch as usual, screen feels brighter and smoother even though it's the same 120hz and the speakers are better. Also the audio output is somehow louder via the Apple Dongle - I had to nearly max out the volume on the S22 Ultra (volume was usually at 14/15), whereas for this 12/15 is loud enough.
Oh also, this phone can share wifi networks over hotspot - no longer does the network need to be mobile data and wifi switched off for using hotspot! Not sure how long this feature has been around but this is a great feature for sure.
Substantial QoL improvements which are worth it imo.
Wifi network sharing over hotspot has been there for a long time. Not just in S22U too, I have done it in other android phones.
source : I just tested it on my S22 Ultra.

Wifi network sharing over hotspot has been there for a long time. Not just in S22U too, I have done it in other android phones.
source : I just tested it on my S22 Ultra.
Oh interesting. My US version S22U couldn't do it and no other phone I owned previously either (Vivo V15 Pro, OnePlus One, Lumia 520, Note 2) so it's new to me. Maybe a CSC specific thing.

Sunday morning delivery from Flipkart...

Intel NUC (7CJYSAMN):
IMG_20230716_212254.jpg

Have a spare SSD but need to get an 8GB RAM stick for it.

Cheers! :)

Last edited:
Lego Speed Champion Lotus Evija:

P3VTRAu.jpg

z2edZ4E.jpg

RRbrrL3.jpg

K6je6zm.jpg

2anhF0t.jpg

ndAJ6Aq.jpg

D068iAO.jpg

8NTjQ8i.jpg

zFDUFsH.jpg

Loz Monalisa eating chips and drinking Coke, and a small Da Vinci busy in his drawing:

rv9dl50.jpg

vTqptl8.jpg

Chunky and layered for a cool 3D effect:

dNNUqzA.jpg

s2Sudk4.jpg

Frame in itself:

cL1KZAJ.jpg

Excellent printed pieces unlike Lego which gives stickers in this and more expensive prices:

K4V8Y4j.jpg

dVq0MSn.jpg

This was a very challenging build due to 600+ pieces and very small parts. But rewarding. :kissingheart:

Lego posts are great. Thank you posting.

It is such a nice hobby. We are not doing justice to it by not having a "LEGO" thread dedicated to these posts.

Please share your thoughts.

sister-in-law came from US , so ordered these and arrived :D

VIOFO A129 Pro Duo for my upcoming new car :D

Seagate Exos 1x 20TB
Seagate Exos 2x 18TB

Final storage upgrade to my Unraid NAS

Samsung NVME 980 PRo 2Tb (Upgrading my 970 1TB)

Govee Envisual TV LED Backlights with Camera

g7C882V.jpeg
ZJ9snMd.jpeg

mBz5QvX.jpeg

SUnVOcw.jpeg

Each of the item above is atleast 2x cost in india , compared to US. I really hope within our lifespan , we could able to get these kind of electronic items here in india at par with what the prices are in U.S

Last edited:
How did you come across the brand and the product?

Not sure. Could be through Instagram/Facebook ads. I follow content related to travel and gear.

this is not water proof one, right? any waterproof suggestion on the same ?

Nope, You need to buy a separate rain cover for it. It has a pocket at the bottom to store it. They use to bundle it previously.

I don't think any of the brands offer waterproof, they offer some resistance under light rains. Other brands like Decathlon and Wildcraft don't offer either. They push you to get a rain cover.

Back