The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Royal Kludge RK84 Black with Brown switches. From Genesis PC @ 6125 including shipping. Tried to order this prior to Diwali last year. Was not available then so set Notify and forgot about it. Received a notification last week, paid and it arrived today. My first mechanical keyboard, I feel my typing has already improved!

IMG_2554.JPG

Royal Kludge RK84 Black with Brown switches. From Genesis PC @ 6125 including shipping. Tried to order this prior to Diwali last year. Was not available then so set Notify and forgot about it. Received a notification last week, paid and it arrived today. My first mechanical keyboard, I feel my typing has already improved!

View attachment 127820
what is that turbo meter on the keys :)
Since u have used both g403 and viper ultimate now, how better is viper ultimate... and also is there any latency in g403 compared to viper ultimate?
and to answer your question. Viper ultimate is more responsive even in wireless mode than that of g403. based on my gameplay yesterday in valorant compitative, I was able to get headshots which were impossible for me on g403 eveytime i tried before. plus the mouse is light weight and no issue of wire entanglement so double the benefits. Still not use to the mouse even on 3200 dip due to those 2 factors be I was myself stunt with the things I was able to achieve. just go for it if you are waiting for buying it. worth the money.

I got a length of high quality PET sleeve and decided to try my hand at sleeving a fan cable. Superfluous, but it does look much nicer imo. I cut the sleeving slightly shorter than it needed be, hence the slightly longer heat shrink. Something I'll be mindful of when I do this again. The only tricky parts are getting the 4 pins into the sleeve and repinning the fan connector in the correct order. First set of sleeved PSU cables incoming..

20220227_174024.jpg
20220227_174044.jpg

Oh my God 7.8k for a gaming mouse.
Anyways congrats.
That's not much as a mouse and mouse pad is equivalent to a brush and canvas of an artitst :)

7.5k is a very high amount for me too, unaffordable like, but I once spent 8.5k having some Avior 7000 imported from Sweden or some such place. Only because I was told it was built like a tank and double-click-issue proof, as I had been having that problem with all my previous mice up until that point, so I would have done anything really. End result was a mouse with stuck scroll wheel and double click issue after 10-11 months. Said FU to expensive crap. My present Logitech (some G Pro) is now 2.5 years old and haven't had a single double click issue yet, it also is the best comfort I have had on a mouse thus far (on par with Roccat Kone Military) and it cost like 4.5k, I'm super happy with it.

I got a length of high quality PET sleeve and decided to try my hand at sleeving a fan cable. Superfluous, but it does look much nicer imo. I cut the sleeving slightly shorter than it needed be, hence the slightly longer heat shrink. Something I'll be mindful of when I do this again. The only tricky parts are getting the 4 pins into the sleeve and repinning the fan connector in the correct order. First set of sleeved PSU cables incoming..

View attachment 127934View attachment 127935
link for the sleeves :)

View attachment 127934View attachment 127935
It looks decent, but sadly the sleeve is see through for the most part. Either the sleeving needs to be tighter, or the quality itself is of a lesser grade.

It looks decent, but sadly the sleeve is see through for the most part. Either the sleeving needs to be tighter, or the quality itself is of a lesser grade.
What you're referring to is PET sleeving with a tighter weave which companies like MDPC-X do make. These aren't available locally, however. I'd still take this any day over paracord, which looks absolutely atrocious. Also, Techflex is a known quantity for PET sleeving and is not low quality.

Last edited:
What you're referring to is PET sleeving with a tighter weave which companies like MDPC-X do make. These aren't available locally, however. I'd still take this any day over paracord, which looks absolutely atrocious. Also, Techflex is a known quantity for PET sleeving and is not low quality.
If you are planning on doing a lot of sleeving, let me know. I have a whole lot of MDPC X sleeving lying with me.

Back