The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Lol, no, still saving for a Herman Miller. It's what is known as the Featherlite Optima (Although it goes by many names, as its made in taiwan and imported by every other office chair dealer here). Its no Herman Miller, but its BASED on the Mirra, which is what i'll be buying next year, well... because aesthetics.

Actually it looked very similar to the aeron I had in my previous office. Still miss it. Have to make do with a featherlite in the current office. Its like moving down from a roller to a maruti 800 :-( .

Gadget of my profession :) Nikon 10x triplet loupe for diamonds :)

20140726_163005.jpg
20140726_163026.jpg

Parker 98R, 3 - piece double edge razor.
Nice and heavy razor. Nickel plated. Probably one of the heaviest razors out there. It is touted to be super aggressive, but I found it to be decent after 10-12 shaves. Guess my initial TTO was far more aggressive. One has to be careful while loading/unloading the blade. I hold the razor in a towel. It did slip once (without a towel), but luckily the guard caught my finger, and not the blade. It did have to alter my style a bit, guess that happens once razors are swapped.

Am happy...!

You shoud Try Edwin Jagger DE89..
One of the wonderful razors... (A word from a 8 year gillete mach 3 convert)

yosemite install done, - the public beta . if ur thinking about using it as ur main o.s id recommend holding on for a bit - unless ur like me and want to tinker around and see the latest / greatest hahaha .. still id not recommend using this as a primary o.s .. very buggy. and slow - even with a 250gb evo ssd + 6gb memory / few things on their way haha more updates soon :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-30 at 3.49.49 pm copy.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-07-30 at 3.49.49 pm copy.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 254
Went to watch the first show of a movie, got a free poster.
Here in the first show you get to see the trials and experiments of the cinema hall....
Either the sounds tracks are mis matching or no dolby effects or reels not in sequence....
Its better that everyone is going digital these days....
Nice poster BTW....

i know this is way off topic guys ..
but .. Bear with me this one time ..
my bro'z returning from usa , told me i can get anything under 20k .
any suggestions ? (no tabs , no desktop equipment , no mobiles,and no cams too)
was thinking of a projector , any more suggestions ? gadgets

Back