The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Amazon dropped off this yesterday :)

242ev7p.jpg

1625us5.jpg

How much customs did you pay for it? I'm looking at a few Fossil watches but the custom charges are holding me back.
Didn't pay anything other than for the watch. They described the watch as 'Horology Item(gift)' and valued it at 48$. I took a gamble and it paid off. This is my second watch from Creation Watches and both came through without any duties.

Great! Congrats!
Also, these are genuine with complete international warranty right?
Sorry, for the n00b questions :oops:. I'm very interested in buying this from creation and just slightly jittery.
Yes they are reputable sellers and sell genuine watches. Read this for more on warranty. I can understand the jitteriness. Take the leap and order. You wont be disappointed.

Didn't pay anything other than for the watch. They described the watch as 'Horology Item(gift)' and valued it at 48$. I took a gamble and it paid off. This is my second watch from Creation Watches and both came through without any duties.

Yes they are reputable sellers and sell genuine watches. Read this for more on warranty. I can understand the jitteriness. Take the leap and order. You wont be disappointed.
Thanks. Don't see Fossil or Skagen watches on their website. Any recommendation for both those brands? How is nywatchstore.com? Need some good deals.

I cant comment on Skagen as I never liked the models but please dont buy a fashion brand like Fossil. I had two fossils and they never lasted beyond 2 years. Instead go for proper watch brands like Seiko or Citzen or Casio. There are hell lot of models in both the brands at Fossils price point. Love the Ecodrives of Citizen.

I have never tried nywatchstore.com. I remember reading on WUS that there's a sale going on watches on Kohls.com. Over 65% off. Pls do chk that website too. Goodluck.

I cant comment on Skagen as I never liked the models but please dont buy a fashion brand like Fossil. I had two fossils and they never lasted beyond 2 years. Instead go for proper watch brands like Seiko or Citzen or Casio. There are hell lot of models in both the brands at Fossils price point. Love the Ecodrives of Citizen.

I have never tried nywatchstore.com. I remember reading on WUS that there's a sale going on watches on Kohls.com. Over 65% off. Pls do chk that website too. Goodluck.
The thing is I'm not into the brands you mentioned. I like the design language of Fossil & Skagen. Any recommendations on these brands are welcome from other members.

Do these two stores deliver to India..?
Kohls ship internationally but may get hit by customs and duties. But its almost 60% off, so might end up on a profitable side. Im not sure ant the other store.
OT: where do you get leather straps from in India? I need one Hirsch Liberty 22mm Strap.

Kohls ship internationally but may get hit by customs and duties. But its almost 60% off, so might end up on a profitable side. Im not sure ant the other store.
OT: where do you get leather straps from in India? I need one Hirsch Liberty 22mm Strap.

Titan showroom retail Hirsch.

Back