The Definitive iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the signiture of TE member "nitant"; theres a simple iPhone configuration for vodafone that you can use with the iPhone Configuration utility from Apple. It works on all iPhone models.

Hi,
I know its kinda historic question; but wont internet tethering work on 2G (OS 3.1) ?
I remember i got tethering working on a borrowed 3G few months back...

I know it shouldn't be impossible to get this working on 2G :p
I tried many ways; but still could not see tethering option in Settings->General->Network
Pls help :(

- Ams

rocky_pratik said:
^^^^ Xanthor please let me know how to use it..

Thanks in advance :p
I asked NITANT about this. And he did tell me how to do it. You need to do it through your phone. Just click on the link on NITANT's siggy and you're done !

Is there any way to get pass my 3GS from emergency call screen ? I tried to update it to 4.0.1 & now it's stuck on emergency call screen....

kooldude1411 said:
Is there any way to get pass my 3GS from emergency call screen ? I tried to update it to 4.0.1 & now it's stuck on emergency call screen....
Take the phone to any good mobile shop. They have the 'phone book' sims handy. Will fix you up in like 5 minutes !

Need to get Iphone 3GS , where is it available in Mumbai and for how much with warranty , cheapest price

I was planning to get an unlocked Iphone 4 from HK will I need it to activate it there itself and get it to India or i can cut my existing vodafone sim to a micro sim and use it to activate my phone over Itunes ?

Thanks

techmaster said:
I was planning to get an unlocked Iphone 4 from HK will I need it to activate it there itself and get it to India or i can cut my existing vodafone sim to a micro sim and use it to activate my phone over Itunes ?

Thanks

Better to activate it there and get here. Else buy a 'phone book' sim and activate it yourself.

Can the Iphone 4 be ordered from that Singapore site its cheap for around 29k , and its free shipping too they deliver it to india are those unlocked ?

dinjo said:
Can the Iphone 4 be ordered from that Singapore site its cheap for around 29k , and its free shipping too they deliver it to india are those unlocked ?
Apple Singapore Site ? They deliver to India ? Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back