The Crazy Bundle - Fiio E9 + E7 + Brainwavz M2 + Fiio L2 Cable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manjeet ,

Payment Recieved Thank You ,He Tok The Fiio Pureline Out Cable For Apple Products In The Bundle .I Have Tested The Fiio E7 And E9 PErsonally Before Sending The Same .Now Going To Test Anubhav Bundle Stuff Before Sending

Is there someone interested in getting the The Fiio E7 DAC and Fiio L2 Cable say for 3.5K from this bundle as I need the E9 and M2. Someone....

Received Mine's ! Thanks for the deal amarbir :)

Nicely packed , Very Very Very Quick shipping !!

I am amazed @ the service . Seriously !!

Now , testing the E7 E9 combo on My HD 595 's .

Amazing levels of Details . Awesome Build Quality of Both E7 and E9 !

Using E7 and E9 as a combo , dint tried E7 alone as yet .

Amarbir,

Would it be possible for you to swap the Fiio L2 interconnect for an ipod line out? I am ready to pay the extra difference. Do let me know...

sajitsm said:
If anyone is ready to take M2 from the bundle, I'm in for one...
i am interested in taking the M2 if you are ready to pass on price benefits to me. as per my calculations, the M2 should cost me roughly 1.9K that way..... i.e. (2.77/13)*9=1.91

I got my package today ... Thanks Amarbir for the prompt delivery! Everything seems to be working fine currently (didnt check the couple of cables I ordered yet).

The polish and finish on all the 3 items (E7, E9, M2s) is really really good. Haven't been able to do much worthwhile testing as am at my folks place on vacation and got this shipped here rather than to Bangalore (where I stay). I only have Portapros at hand to compare to the M2s and I do prefer the sound of the M2s. But to be honest I do not like the Portpro sound much (prefer more air to my sound which the M2s do seem to have more of).

Will look at posting more detailed impressions once I'm back home - with HP890s that I have and with the DT-880s / HD-598s etc. that I'm planning to get.

cheers

kritarth said:
I got my package today ... Thanks Amarbir for the prompt delivery! Everything seems to be working fine currently (didnt check the couple of cables I ordered yet).

The polish and finish on all the 3 items (E7, E9, M2s) is really really good. Haven't been able to do much worthwhile testing as am at my folks place on vacation and got this shipped here rather than to Bangalore (where I stay). I only have Portapros at hand to compare to the M2s and I do prefer the sound of the M2s. But to be honest I do not like the Portpro sound much (prefer more air to my sound which the M2s do seem to have more of).

Will look at posting more detailed impressions once I'm back home - with HP890s that I have and with the DT-880s / HD-598s etc. that I'm planning to get.

cheers
Great ,

Thanks For The Impressions ,Would Like To Know That We Have Some Terrific Offers On The M2 Now On Lynx-india Website -> Lynx Dhamaka M2 Deal Lolz .Just Scroll On The Amplifier Bundle Pull Down Menu And See The Fantastic Offers

E7@2540 as a part of bundle...that's pretty unbelievable. Are you going to update the same pricing for soundmagic bundles too?

As far as i know the deal was till dec. end only !

if you ordered before that , contact amarbir on his mobile immediately.

strategy said:
As far as i know the deal was till dec. end only !

if you ordered before that , contact amarbir on his mobile immediately.
Achal ,

I Am Back After a Lot Of Time As i Was Involve In Some Data Recovery Training .Well i will have to reconsider the same and open or close the thread .currently i will see what i have to do with this deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back