The book I am reading currently

P S I Love You is an amazing book.
@Hells_Fury Kane and Abel is just simply too good. I love that book. Read it in school and now ended up buying it a few months ago. You should also read The Prodigal Daughter and Shall We Tell The President.. Sort of continuation to this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes :D

An average director for a average book.
GhCOk.png

Worst director ever.

Yes :D

An average director for a average book.

With right director and proper treatment even a movie based on average book can be a masterpiece. Godfather is one such example.
And Meluha books have scope and potential to be at least on par with hollywood blockbusters so nope, no karan johar.

With right director and proper treatment even a movie based on average book can be a masterpiece. Godfather is one such example.
And Meluha books have scope and potential to be at least on par with hollywood blockbusters so nope, no karan johar.

My Name is Khan was pretty decent and an average movie. He is not a great director, but he does know how to make a sensible movie if given the script, though he tries to influence melodrama into it.

I am reading Deception Point by Dan Brown these days. Its not good as Da Vinci Code or Digital Fortress but better than the Lost Symbol

Back