TF2 classless update

I love what valve does with TF2. I really haven't felt the need to buy a new game cause they keep adding bits and pieces to keep the game interesting. <3 Valve!

I am seriously considering buying TF2 now.

Can someone tell me if it can be played comfortably with a TIndicom 2mbps connection. And if there are any decent indian servers with playable pings?

PS: I have only played Q3A and UT online till now. Experience on Q3A in Kawabonka's times was playable but now :NO:

sarang said:
I am seriously considering buying TF2 now.

Can someone tell me if it can be played comfortably with a TIndicom 2mbps connection. And if there are any decent indian servers with playable pings?

PS: I have only played Q3A and UT online till now. Experience on Q3A in Kawabonka's times was playable but now :NO:

There are a few Indian servers, but most of us are always playing on Starhub's SG servers.

And yes, do not consider buying TF2, just buy it. :D

@powersurge: Thanks bro. So Orange Box is it? Or is there a copy available separately?

Lastly, cost of media and the steam account?
@mods: kindly pardon the OT. If inappropriate please delete the posts.

AFAIK, finding TF2 standalone is a tad difficult, although Landmark Pune does have the Orange Box in stock, i cant remember the price, its either 699 or 799.

Back