Tempted to buy Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC S LT18i @ 16.5k

mihirXx

Banned
Hi all,

What do you think of this deal? Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC S LT18i Mobile Brand New with Warranty+Sealed | eBay

Should I go ahead & buy one? Though the most of the feedback is positive, few below ones worries me:

You sent me a lt18a instead of lt18i. I have 3g issues. This is cheating.

worst experience. courteous staff but unfulfilled promises and lies.

phone was switchon in sealed pack. no smart tags in box and charger is US type

Another option I'm thinking about is xperia sola, please suggest, thanks.

"Dealer warranty will cover only for Software problem, no Hardware & Accessories", So No Sony India Warranty. if you are ready to take risk you can go ahead. This model doesn't have Secondary camera. He ships via First Flight or Blue dart. Better ask him to ship via Blue Dart.

I got my Xperia Ray from the same dealer. The first day itself he sent me a mail with Tracking number to First Flight Courier. When i checked with First Flight/Website its not working. i sent him 2-3 emails. after 3 days he responded to email and that day he shipped the Item!!!. i Got it Next day and luckily the phone was not opened and its brand new!!. But i was keep on calling/tracking First Flight for 3 days!!.

I got my Xperia Ray from the same dealer. The first day itself he sent me a mail with Tracking number to First Flight Courier. When i checked with First Flight/Website its not working. i sent him 2-3 emails. after 3 days he responded to email and that day he shipped the Item!!!. i Got it Next day and luckily the phone was not opened and its brand new!!. But i was keep on calling/tracking First Flight for 3 days!!.

When did you buy? Can you share the contact details of the seller please?

And, just wanted to know if eBay does really refund if we are not satisfied with the product, like if its 2nd hand, etc.?

When did you buy? Can you share the contact details of the seller please?

And, just wanted to know if eBay does really refund if we are not satisfied with the product, like if its 2nd hand, etc.?

I bought this from ebay last month:
Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray ST18i Mobile Android v2.3 | 3G with Wi-Fi + Warranty | eBay

Contact Details of the Seller (As Printed on my Courier Box). But I contacted him via email. so never tried the below phone number.
KJ Enterprises, 27, Kasim Street, Royapettah, Chennai -14
Ph: 044-28132393
email: sankyo2000@gmail.com

Back