Team TechEnclave Server Details

KiD0M4N

Skilled
Hi guys,

Just to keep everyone informed:

Server address: 203.81.39.57:27065

Features: Mani admin plugin + CSP authentication + Shell Access + Fun Maps + Quake Sounds + Damage Statistics

Slots: 16 (as of now)

Tickrate: 33 (as of now)

Please put ur rate as 25000, cl_cmdrate 101 and cl_updaterate 101 to enjoy maximum performance. I.e. provided u have a 256Kbit connection atleast. Else, if u hv a 128K connection, use:

15000, 66, 66

whereas for a 64K connection, use:

9999, 20, 20

Hope it helps.

Little info on server management:

Guys use this software: http://www.hlsw.net/

to manage the server using the provided RCON password. That way you can use all commnands (MANI included) w/o having to login to server.

Just explore from there on ^^

Also mani documentation can be found here:

(overall mani) http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/documentation/index.php and,

(pertaining to 1.2Beta) http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16854

Regards,

Karan

tifôsi said:
I use 10000 , 60 , 60 ...should I change? I find no problems atm.

u wont face problem in a 33 tick server, but in a 66 or above u will get choke....

EDIT: YES, finally, 700 almost spam free posts:

Hi guys.....

Right now I am working on a server control program for SGWG. Once it is implemented, any restarts shouldnt be a issue.

Regards,

Karan

Karan said:
Hi guys.....

Right now I am working on a server control program for SGWG. Once it is implemented, any restarts shouldnt be a issue.

Regards,

Karan

nice going karan I heard about it ;) I was told it would be ready vrey soon :)

good work :)

Karan said:
Hi guys,

Just to keep everyone informed:

Server address: 203.81.39.57:27065

Features: Mani admin plugin + CSP authentication + Shell Access + Fun Maps + Quake Sounds + Damage Statistics
Slots: 16 (as of now)
Tickrate: 33 (as of now)

Please put ur rate as 25000, cl_cmdrate 101 and cl_updaterate 101 to enjoy maximum performance. I.e. provided u have a 256Kbit connection atleast. Else, if u hv a 128K connection, use:

15000, 66, 66

whereas for a 64K connection, use:

9999, 20, 20

Hope it helps.

Little info on server management:

Guys use this software: http://www.hlsw.net/
to manage the server using the provided RCON password. That way you can use all commnands (MANI included) w/o having to login to server.

Just explore from there on ^^

Also mani documentation can be found here:

(overall mani) http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/documentation/index.php and,
(pertaining to 1.2Beta) http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16854

Regards,

Karan

Out of curosity and somewhat pleasant conditions prevailing this morning (i had a wifi lappy at my place and i could connect to the net with 5 ~ 6 unsecured routers in the neighbourhood) I had tried what karan has posted above.
I d/led the file from hlsw.net ...
Ran it...
entered the ip as given above ...
and in the password field entered the pw as given to me by funky ...., clicked hide. then clicked connect ...

Got some details about the server and the names of existing players etc ....

further probing (viewing actually) and i enabled the Rcon section , which was displayed below all these detail section .....
in this there was a field called password and next to it was the "Test" button ....so i entered the p/w and clicked "Test"
immediately a message "Rcon1 Bad" or something was displayed below .....so i rentered the p/w and "test" button a few times ....the same result.

but suddenly strange things began to occur ....words flashing all around etc ....resulting in the message "IP Banned" ....:huh:

I did not touch any another settings ....:ashamed:

(its the reason i never wanted any server management in the first place ...)

The result is that the server has banned my IP ...permanently ...
now cant even join it and play games ....:no:

Guys ...kindly unban my IP ....

deejay said:
Out of curosity and somewhat pleasant conditions prevailing this morning (i had a wifi lappy at my place and i could connect to the net with 5 ~ 6 unsecured routers in the neighbourhood) I had tried what karan has posted above.
I d/led the file from hlsw.net ...
Ran it...
entered the ip as given above ...
and in the password field entered the pw as given to me by funky ...., clicked hide. then clicked connect ...

Got some details about the server and the names of existing players etc ....

further probing (viewing actually) and i enabled the Rcon section , which was displayed below all these detail section .....
in this there was a field called password and next to it was the "Test" button ....so i entered the p/w and clicked "Test"
immediately a message "Rcon1 Bad" or something was displayed below .....so i rentered the p/w and "test" button a few times ....the same result.

but suddenly strange things began to occur ....words flashing all around etc ....resulting in the message "IP Banned" ....:huh:

I did not touch any another settings ....:ashamed:

(its the reason i never wanted any server management in the first place ...)

The result is that the server has banned my IP ...permanently ...
now cant even join it and play games ....:no:

Guys ...kindly unban my IP ....

you enter a bad rcon password more than 3 times your ip gets banned ;) :p

I have unbanned your IP kindly check and let me know :)

Sandy said:
you enter a bad rcon password more than 3 times your ip gets banned ;) :p

I have unbanned your IP kindly check and let me know :)
Thank you Sandy ...
its working now ...
Must be an old p/w or i must have recollected it wrongly ....

No more Rcon stuff for me .....i had really thought that server had crashed or something ...since i was getting message of <server not responding> etc ...Thank god it wasn't the case ...

Lol Dj... Yes Dj... If Rcon is not handeled properly then one crash or should i say shut the server...

Also Yesterday i saw somebody playing with userid DJ... Thought it was you but and messeged you but that person never replied... Later i found out that you had passed your Id to someone who was playing with your name :D...

Na...Switch i have not passed my id to anybody....

and you very well know , currently, i do not have the hardware to play CSS ...dont feel like buying any cheap socket 939 m/b when the expert m/b could arrive any moment. hence sometimes i do go on the server ....just to see all is ok ....i dont play there due to onboard graphics limitations ....i get about 8 ~ 10 fps ...lets see if the dfi m/b does not arrive soon i may opt for other some short term solution....

Back