Te gets his legend back !! After hero died!!

Sup !! first of all lemme tell you that like i aint going to sell this phone anymore after the previous experiences i had with HD2 and nexus one . Just for it today from sony collection in irla for 23750 and the price is really steal. i had option for desire which was for 29.5 but i really didnt want to spend around 30k for a phone now ...hence finally decided to buy this ..

Things i like about this phone :

The looks - really sleek and the alluminium design is simply aweosme and the phone looks really stunning

Light weight and very easy to carry

Display is 3.2 but its sufficient for me this is what i needed .. perfect size and looks brillaint .

Has Smart dial feature the most imp thing i need which was there in BB and E Nokia series..

Havent tested the phone yet it will be done now in sometime... so lets get use android !! So far really happy with this phone and i aint gonna change it or sell as of now :d:tongue::tongue:

oiu4c4.jpg

qq8lxu.jpg

23vkp5u.jpg

160ybkm.jpg

23m8plg.jpg

mm4sxc.jpg

14jlrbc.jpg

xqibdk.jpg

2lxihwk.jpg

good buy!! finally i hope you stick to what you have told..

" So far really happy with this phone and i aint gonna change it or sell as of now :d "

I don't get it.. didn't you buy a nexus one recently, only to sell it coz you didn't like the UI (or whatever other peeve you had with it) ... and then you got this....

although it's none of my business but don't get the rationale behind this at all...

superczar said:
I don't get it.. didn't you buy a nexus one recently, only to sell it coz you didn't like the UI (or whatever other peeve you had with it) ... and then you got this....

although it's none of my business but don't get the rationale behind this at all...

Don't even bother with trying to figure out the rationale behind ankit's buys/sells :p

He's a bazillion times worse than you were on your laptop spree :rofl::rofl:

Back