TATA Broadband Suprise!

Comeon we have had enough threads on this issue.Every time there is a temporary surge in speeds, another thread crops up.For god's sake, wait for a week and if you still see increased speeds,only then make a new thread about it.

this whole idea of creating a new thread just to report temporary surges is frankly becoming a bit annoying!!It's like claiming you have found your future wife every time you meet a new girl.....only to be heartbroken when you find out she's married or has a boyfrnd.

Connection has touched 260 kb upload download im flipping here anybody know how i can make more use of it currently im just downloadin pron :D

@ arrow i just got back from a vacation if you did not read the post!

with this thread i just found out that im the only luck tata indicom person to downlload at 200 kb..... but i must say I found your comparison rather interesting the internet and your wife. Im pretty sure if you had a 200 kb download speed you would be quite satisfied with it and wouldnt need a wife hahaha

I got around 2 Gb up and 2 Gb Down, but my connection was inactive when i woke up. So i logged in again and well take a look

tatabroadband0rj.th.jpg

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/6259/tatabroadband0rj.jpg

Wahahahaha fried, u did erase the name in the main window.. but u forgot to do so in the details window... Night Nurses.. waahahahah :p

why the hell is this happening? free upgrade to 2mbps?? why everyone is not getting 2mbps bandwidth :p friedclyde is enjoyin a lot i guess watching those nice vidzzzz :bleh: ..

Yep!! saw the speed.. totally forgot to mention tht. Ur one lucky guy!!!.. 2mbps unlimited as of the moment :p.. Enjoy it while it lasts. But y dling only pr0n, y dun u dl some movies or some tv series.. tht wld b the best thing to do. Well, each person has his own thing when it comes to dlin.

Enjoy the speeed!!!! :D

@ Rave, first get a decent stable connection, then u can dream abt 2mbps.. u and ur sucky net!!

goku said:
Yep!! saw the speed.. totally forgot to mention tht. Ur one lucky guy!!!.. 2mbps unlimited as of the moment :p.. Enjoy it while it lasts. But y dling only pr0n, y dun u dl some movies or some tv series.. tht wld b the best thing to do. Well, each person has his own thing when it comes to dlin.

Enjoy the speeed!!!! :D

@ Rave, first get a decent stable connection, then u can dream abt 2mbps.. u and ur sucky net!!

lol that is soo true, i can live with 256k connection if these suckers give me better routing and a stable connection but am sure thats not gonna happen lol

Back