OC & Modding SVG: Surprise Surprise

nikolain

Disciple
I'm back after a looooooong time, i spent almost a year on my project, but it failed :(, the pump wasn't powerful enough to push the water to a desired height, that's why had to scrap the project and had to work on something, but finally now its READY !!! :clap:

As we have a saying in Hindi "Der aye par durust aye"

I was in a hurry to post that's why took pictures from my mobile.

HOC 20

HOC20.jpg

HOC40

HOC40.png

The thing that you see on the Bigger Unit is a Quick Release Coupling, i have named it the G-Connect, in coming month you guys can add add a GPU Loop to it :)

Pricing still needs to be decided on, i still need to design the packaging.

All spec's will be out soon on my website in 2 weeks time.

what is that big metal connector on tube on HOC40?

I think thats a quick Disconnect valve.

OP I have a lot of questions....

Are these kits compatible with WC standard fittings like G14 etc...or you have your own standards, what I mean to ask is that can I add your components to a fully customizable WC loop...ie. maybe use only your Rad, or CPU block and rest form other manufactures as XSPC or Bitspower. Or your standards are incompatible with those?

Really a pic of the CPU contact surface would be nice, but if you wanna keep it for a later surprise thats your call.

Also what is your water cooling liquid made up of, what algae-cide or any ti microbial are you using?

How long have you run the kit for for testing purposes, it MTBF?

Have you tested you loop in a case with a lot of lighting? How does the translucent tubes hold up to algae formation and other gunk?

What are you using as a corrosion blocker? Have you run your loop long enough to test other components like CPU block, res., other contacts for corrosion?

Till what pressure have you checked the various blocks and fittings to assure us we will not have leaks later on in a few months, or if we add a higher pressure Pump, and make a bigger loop?

rakesh_sharma23 said:
So you have same manufacturer as of Corsair.

Any way product looks solid.

what is that big metal connector on tube on HOC40?

I answered that in the above post :)

I'm in partnership with Coolit now.

@Infected :

The RAD's have a G1/4 fitting, while the CPU Block has a fitting of 7mm OD

Google any pic of Corsair H60 and you will see the Copper Surface

Liquid used is Distilled Water with Propylene Glycol

My Tubing is Black colored and not translucent, so buildup of Algae is mostly not possible

The Radiator being used can withstand a pressure of 2.5 Bar.

Also don't worry i'm bringing out the entire lineup required in Custom Liquid cooling by end of the year

^^ Thank you for the information....Looking forward to trying it out...

Are you coming out with individual components as well, like GPU blocks, rads separately ....?

Where are you located in Pune...(..maybe you can PM me this info...) I would love to come and visit you, and check it all out....I am so glad to have someone in our country doing this :)

Thank you.

Infected said:
^^ Thank you for the information....Looking forward to trying it out...

Are you coming out with individual components as well, like GPU blocks, rads separately ....?

Where are you located in Pune...(..maybe you can PM me this info...) I would love to come and visit you, and check it all out....I am so glad to have someone in our country doing this :)

Thank you.

Yes Individual component's also, i have some more surprise for you guys next week :)

nikolain said:
I answered that in the above post :)

I'm in partnership with Coolit now.

My question was how your product will compete with Corsair Brand..?

1. Corsair deals globally in bulk quantity so they might be getting lower price quotation from Coolit.. then you are getting.. so how will you manage the price factor..?

2. If Corsair and your product are same then what benefit user will have with your product..?

3. How will you compete with marketing and dealer network of Corsair?

Please don’t take my question otherwise.. We all are with you and will support your product if it's worth it..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Infected said:
I think thats a quick Disconnect valve.

If it is so then why it's on only one pipe? How can one disconnect RaD with just one valve..??

rakesh_sharma23 said:
My question was how your product will compete with Corsair Brand..?

1. Corsair deals globally in bulk quantity so they might be getting lower price quotation from Coolit.. then you are getting.. so how will you manage the price factor..?

2. If Corsair and your product are same then what benefit user will have with your product..?

3. How will you compete with marketing and dealer network of Corsair?

Please don’t take my question otherwise.. We all are with you and will support your product if it's worth it..

If it is so then why it's on only one pipe? How can one disconnect RaD with just one valve..??

1. Don't worry about pricing, i'm working on that

2. My unit comes with Copper Radiators and High-End Fans (HOC 40 & HOC 60 have a feature called G-Connect)

3. As they say "Rome was not built in a day", we grow slowly, i'm already in contact with major Online Retailers through out the world :)

Quick Disconnect is not for disconnecting the Radiator, its for adding a GPU Loop, i will demonstrate what G-Connect is soon :)

Every thing seems Planed properly.... Cool..

Now this product will be a super success.. Best of luck..

Any change to get a Pre-review.. soon..

Sorry that i have only a AMD Athlon II 250 with me to test with, hopefully i should get a 955 BE at weekend
The temps below are for the HOC 40
Ambient Temps: 24 *C

C360_2011-10-0617-31-26.jpg

C360_2011-10-0617-34-40.jpg

what software are you using to load the cpu??

also as a bench can u perform the exact same test against a know cooler or stock to show the difference

ninja edit

push pull or only push and at what fans are these?

There seems to be a error in the earlier temp recording :(

Two software's are showing two different temps

This setup is with 2 fan in Pull mode:

C360_2011-10-0619-56-50.jpg

C360_2011-10-0619-54-43.jpg

Don't worry, i will test again with a 955BE on Saturday :)

Also this is a Engineering Sample :)

Infected said:
........OCCT...for half hour would be nice.

Running it now, will update in half hour

Ok i ran OCCT for half an hour, i also used HWMonitor as suggested by Toolius, the temps match with that of OCCT

2011-10-06-21h02-CPU2.png

2011-10-06-21h02-CPU1.png

Back