Suzuki Grand Vitara

^^ we are getting deep here.

The GV's 4L multiplies the torque ratio by 1.97. (So thats 170Nm@3500rpmx1.97=334Nm for a 1300Kgs Car
<
)

334Nm of torque will take the GV out of nearly anywhere.

Only other SUV's with a 4L is Endy and Fortuer,

now compare the Power to weight ratio of the of the 3 vehicles,

Mine might not be so good but the 2.4 has as much hp as the fortuner or the endy.

Then compared to the above two compare their on road manners, the GV handles way better than the other two.

I have even compared the Pajero and the GV is much better behaved and has less body roll.

NOw imagine the GV with a V6 3.2 230Bhp engine? which is sold outside...

Also the Gypsy it is replacing is the origional 45Bhp one,

and thats a real work horse...with just 45Bhp, I swear by Zuki 4x4's.

Yeah . You are right buddy.

I have not driven the GV so cannot add more.

I meant the low end torque which happens in much lower band which is a boon in city driving. The petrols are rev happy and considering the power in your GV, yours was the right decision.

Congos. Finally you got something i can hitch a ride in.
<

Always liked it. Not for everyone- gotta have deep pockets... and a big heart.
<

And for those who ask "kitna daeti hai?"..... "Yeh daeti nahi, laeti hai.... bahut laeti hai"
<

Congos. Finally you got something i can hitch a ride in.
<

Always liked it. Not for everyone- gotta have deep pockets... and a big heart.
<

And for those who ask "kitna daeti hai?"..... "Yeh daeti nahi, laeti hai.... bahut laeti hai"
<

So true, but it gave me nearly 12 on my way to Goa and back, but I dont car its a car for the heart.

Thanks
<

Yeah . You are right buddy.

I have not driven the GV so cannot add more.

I meant the low end torque which happens in much lower band which is a boon in city driving. The petrols are rev happy and considering the power in your GV, yours was the right decision.

Thanks
<

More pics:

IMG_3539.jpg

IMG_3532.jpg

IMG_3533.jpg

IMG_3531.jpg

Hope you like 'em.

Back