PC Peripherals suggest assembler in mumbai!

MBKAHBR

Disciple
Hi all,
The person who was to assemble my pc, has gone to home town. Could some one suggest me the place/person (preferably borivili) .where i can get my pc assembled+oc'ed

do it yourself man.... no one should get his PC oced by someone else....

as for assembling... its best you do it yourself.....

i have seen the guys in stores assembling computers for customers and you can do a lot better than them.....

^^ same here...assemble it yourself..if you dont know how to do it.

go through some simple step by step guides.

trust me its really easy and a very good learning experience..atleast i enjoy .assembling PC's ..but unluckily ..i am still on a 2-3 yr old P4. :p

just go through the guides and assemble it yourself ..and OC'in part once uve assembled it ..you can get help from members here to OC your PC..

i would love to assemble it for you incase you really dont want do it yourself..but then i live in navi mumbai :p

here are some guides for you:

How to build a PC - The Tech Report - Page 1

more here..on a thread in TE itself

http://www.techenclave.com/cpu-mobo-corner/pc-assembling-guide-needed-81797.html

Also why do you want to deprive yourself you the sweet pleasure of assembling your computer man.... you got all the parts and now you want a stranger to do it for you :( .....

sorry but i really don't understand why do you want to get assembler...

as for the Overclocking..... no one will do it for you....if you actually get it done by someone else...you are inviting trouble....because if something goes wrong will you call that person to help you.....:rofl:

Help me my comp crashed..can you come and Reset the CMOS:rofl:

Assemble yourself, or give the half charges that ur assembler take to any TE member... He will assemble it better :D

OC - Do it on your own risk :p

MBKAHBR said:
Hi all,
The person who was to assemble my pc, has gone to home town. Could some one suggest me the place/person (preferably borivili) .where i can get my pc assembled+oc'ed

take it over to a fellow TE member's place (one who knows) and do it with his/her assistance - joy of doing it on your own and learning, can't beat that -

MBKAHBR said:
Hi all,

but instead of taking headache in assembling a pc.

why dont you go for branded laptops ?

Laptops are cheaper nowadays.

rohit84 said:

he already bought all the parts....he was looking for them for a long time here in TE....

now he just wants to assemble the system...

PS: Comparing laptops with desktops is not wise...also if assembling is a headache then you are in the wrong forum

if something, i wouldn't forget till my death, none other than sweet/kinda/helpfull/friendly members of T.E forum.
Now i would definitely go for my-self to get my pc assembled as i have to gift it my daughter on 29 March.After pursuing some pages, i guess thermal compound should be applied.Does it come with proccy or i have to purchase from market.From Where i can get thermal compound??

rohit84 said:

My dear Rohit, I have been using laptop since 1996.My journey started with, first lappy 486DX taiwanes make,12.1TFT,then Toshiba PI-75MHZ,after that Toshba PIII-500MHZ 13.3"TFT>>> then Compaq PIV 2.4GHZ 15.0 TFT>> Now Dual core HP 15.4".
PC is for my daughter.

MBKAHBR said:
if something, i wouldn't forget till my death, none other than sweet/kinda/helpfull/friendly members of T.E forum.
Now i would definitely go for my-self to get my pc assembled as i have to gift it my daughter on 29 March.After pursuing some pages, i guess thermal compound should be applied.Does it come with proccy or i have to purchase from market.From Where i can get thermal compound??

Yippe...give us a update on how it goes...

you can find thermal compounds here in TE from KMD....
http://www.techenclave.com/dealer-s-paradise/thermal-compounds-104160.html

Back