PC Peripherals Suggest a mobo and rams for e6300

MAGNeT

Skilled
Well i too am planing to get a dual core.......

BUt need suggestion for ram and mobo.....

I m not ready to pay more than 6k(max till ard 7k ) for mobo

ALso have no idea abt ddr 2 rams jus that i need 2 gb one with warranty in india......as my bad luk with hw continues......

I wont b oc so in all 15 k budget for both ...

so plz suggest...

Also no asus mobo strictly(and since there is no plan for oc too....wanted to start learning 3 d and maya stuffs )

also if e6600 will b much better for the stuffs than i am ready to wait for price cut......or else go for the above stuff

thks i was also thinking abt same stuff...btw jus want to know the gigabyte one which akshit mentioned any 2 cents on that???

i used gigabyte and found it to b stable ...msi is like new stuff also i guess gigabyte may have better support than msi........though if majority suggests msi ill go with it

aah also e6300 and e6600 is ther cvast improvement in 3d gfx stuffs????or only when oc

I think akshit is talking about the GA-965P-S3 and not DS3. Anyhow S3 seems to be hardly available even now. DS3 is available, but its definitely more than 8.5k. Best deal would be the MSI P965 Neo.

akshitmohan said:
Was talking about the S3 .. Anyway, if you're not gonna OC, just get the MSI and be done with it ...

Find a place where u can buy the S3 :rofl:. There exist none. Ask the gigabyte disty and they don't have a clue wtf it is :p.

^ My dealer told me he couldnt find the 965P DS3, he gave me options of 965G DS3 and 965P DDS 8.6k (i dont think there is any such board. ) Im sure he's confused with the model nos, neways wats the price of the 965P ds3?

Chaos said:
Find a place where u can buy the S3 :rofl:. There exist none. Ask the gigabyte disty and they don't have a clue wtf it is :p.

yep, its true, My dealer had a hard time on my account convincing the gigabyte distributors that a S3 also exists. They just jump of to DS3 on mention of S3. :eek:hyeah: Finally both came to the conclusion that I have mistaken DS3 for S3. After all what do we customers know of motherboards or processors. :rofl: :rofl:

Back