CPU/Mobo Suggest a good processor @ 9K max

dineshnadar

Disciple
Hey guys i am planing to buy a intel processor my budget is max 9K and also a MOBO for it and price for it should be max 5K not more than that ...

processor - max 9k [ only intel ]

MOBO - max 5k

ohk i need it to be on 24x7 cause i have a 4mb unlimted plan i don't wanna off it and will keep downloading it 24x7 and also will watch some movies and i dont play games in my pc ...so somthing like heavy use cause i never wanna off my pc ....and about ram no idea ...have to buy a new ram right now i am using 512ram ddr2 ..... so also tell me about the ram ddr2 or ddr3 ...and sorry 2 be little dumb cause i have no idea about this stuffs a lot ....just suggest me i will give the same copy to the shop and will buy what you guys think is the best so help me guys !!

Please suggest me .....thankx !

Please mention purpose and the hardware(ram, psu etc) you would be using with these. Without such info it would be hard to suggest anything.

dineshnadar said:
Hey guys i am planing to buy a intel processor my budget is max 9K and also a MOBO for it and price for it should be max 5K not more than that ...

processor - max 9k [ only intel ]
MOBO - max 5k

Please suggest me .....thankx !

what are intending to use your PC for?:S

ohk sorry guys i 4gt and never knew that ...
ohk i need it to be on 24x7 cause i have a 4mb unlimted plan i don't wanna off it and will keep downloading it 24x7 and also will watch some movies and i dont play games in my pc ...so somthing like heavy use cause i never wanna off my pc ....and about ram no idea ...have to buy a new ram right now i am using 512ram ddr2 ..... so also tell me about the ram ddr2 or ddr3 ...and sorry 2 be little dumb cause i have no idea about this stuffs a lot ....just suggest me i will give the same copy to the shop and will buy what you guys think is the best so help me guys !!

just for movies and downloading, there is no need to spend 9k bucks for processor. Since you are Intel fan, check this config:

Intel Core i3 530: 6.5k

Intel DP55WB motherboard: 6k (without GPU)

Transcend/Corsair 2x2Gb DDR3

palit 9400GT GPU: 2k-2.5k

or

Intel Core2Duo E7400: 5.3k-5.5k

Intel GA-EG45M-UD2H: 6k-6.5k

Corsair DDR2 800MHz 2x2GB

But my suggestion would be this:

Athlon II X4 630 : 5k or Athlon II X2 240: 3k

Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-US2H: 7k

Transcend/Corsair 2x2Gb DDR3

24x7 rig u dont for downloading and casual browsing u dont really need a very powerful PC u can do with any dual core heck i am sure there some decent boards out there based on the intel's Atom that will more then work for your needs for a total of 3 to 4k ( both pros & motherboard) couple that with decent ddr2 memory ( about 2 gigs of it) for around 2.1k you should have a decent equip

E5300 + gigabyte g31 + Hd4350 + 2gb DDR2 -total 9k should be enuf for a d/l rig n watching Full HD movies.....

alternative

AMD X2 245 + Biostar 785GE + 2gb DDR2 -total 8.5k

DDR3

AMD x2 245 +biostar 790GX + 2gb DDR3 - total 10-11k

M not sureabt exact model number of DDR3 mobo

Back