Street Fighter IV available for the PC?

heh, some guy on ebay is ripping off with a price of 2.9k :p

gonna go to Landmark this weekend probably, will see if they have it (CoJ too)

Lord Nemesis said:
eBay India: Street Fighter IV Original PC Dvd Game Sealed (item 260439512638 end time 09-Jul-2009 01:02:19 IST)

LOL, this guy is selling the PC Version for 3k.

I am myself contemplating whether to buy the PS3 version. The PC version uses Live for Windows which always makes the games crash on my PC even if they are legit.

id suggest getting a 2nd hand copy off the trading section on gamingindians.com since Capcom games are usually more expensive and IIRC SFIV costs more than 2.8k.

ofcourse if you have money to burn then thats a different story :p

Ambar said:
id suggest getting a 2nd hand copy off the trading section on gamingindians.com since Capcom games are usually more expensive and IIRC SFIV costs more than 2.8k.

ofcourse if you have money to burn then thats a different story :p

I usually do get games off GamingIndians, but games like SF4 do not get sold that easily as people want to keep them or at best temp trade them for other titles.

Anyways 2.8k is nowhere close to the max I spent on a PS3 game. That distinction belongs to Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm which cost me about 4k for the regular version itself. :p

F|0ccY said:
The PC version? For how much?

was talking about PS3 version of Naruto.

BTW, Croma over here doesn't have it. but then again, they dont have any of the newer stock since there are barely any game sales here.

Back