Steam Holiday Sale 2009

Darthcoder said:
Anyone? Haaaaaaaaaalp :D

Online Multiplayer as in a MMO or normal games like L4D2 or TF2.

If you want to play a MMO try EvE Online or EverQuest II, but you would have to pay a 15$ charge permonth as subscription fee.

I want complete ID pack :(

Your shopping cart

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut

Assassin's Creedâ„¢: Director's Cut Edition

Beyond Good and Evilâ„¢

Prince of Persia The Two Thronesâ„¢

Prince of Persia®: The Sands of Time

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

:p

Dr.ashish said:
I just searched "GTA 4" then. It is there. Anyway its available locally for 450rs so you can buy from there as well but I prefer steam over buying retail discs.

yea dude, I already have the disc, bought it last year only. I was simply searching for that and other gtas and strangely when I give search for GTA I get ZERO results. Dont know why these things happen to me... :huh:

anyways, bought Stalker and will be buying the Witcher set (although I've already played that and have the pirated version :) )

Have a whole list of games I wanna buy, but cant make up mind... KOTOR, Jade Empire, Titan Quest...
never played any of these....

pretttt said:
yea dude, I already have the disc, bought it last year only. I was simply searching for that and other gtas and strangely when I give search for GTA I get ZERO results. Dont know why these things happen to me... :huh:

anyways, bought Stalker and will be buying the Witcher set (although I've already played that and have the pirated version :) )

Have a whole list of games I wanna buy, but cant make up mind... KOTOR, Jade Empire, Titan Quest...
never played any of these....

KOTOR 2000% buy it

LOLWUT !

Steam SALE is HERE ! :D

SHIT NO COD 4 or MW2 !!! FARK !!

AND WTF Region CAP @ GTA IV. . Dont want to buy stupid CDs. . alas !

--

john117 Thnx for link. . Repped

--

spindoctor said:
regional restrictions. not available in india. i had to get a friend to gift it to me.

aHa .. that explains it.

KOTOR 2000% buy it
I have never seen any of the Star Wars movies nor have I played any of the SW games. So, will I able to follow any of the lore in the game?

Also, another confession.. although I've been playing games for several years now, I have NEVER played any of the Half-life games..

so if I buy Half-life: Source now, will it keep me interested? I mean like the graphics and all?

also is there any difference between original Half-Life and Half-Life Source other than the Source engine?

Half life source is not worth it. Its not rendered in Source , just retouched. No difference b/w HL n HL Source.

Wait for Black Mesa Source. + It will be a free mod.

Star wars game SUCK IMO. And i am a so-so FAN of the movies as well.

kotor is a great game. one of the best rpgs of the decade. you don't really need to be a fan of star wars to enjoy the game, but at least some background knowledge (like who are the jedi, who are the sith etc) would be useful. in any case, kotor takes place before the star wars movies even started, so there is no link as far as stories go. it was on sale for 2.5$ a few weeks back when i picked it up... that would have been the best time to get it. but still, 5$ is a great price for the game.

as for half life, don't bother with half life source. but you should definitely pick up the original game, hl2 and it's episodes. they're some of the best games ever made.

today's deals

serious sam hd for 9.99$
nfs shift 37.5$
id super pack 23.79$
fm2010 29.99$
l4d2 33.49$

Todays deals

Resident Evil 5 - $25

Cogs - $2

Elf Bowling: Hawaiian Vacation - $1

King's Bounty: Armored Princess - $10

Battlefield 2: Complete Collection - $7.5

Red Faction Guerrilla - $10

Is the battlefield collection worth it? How is the online gaming scene for it here in India?

ujjwal said:
Todays deals

Resident Evil 5 - $25
Cogs - $2
Elf Bowling: Hawaiian Vacation - $1
King's Bounty: Armored Princess - $10
Battlefield 2: Complete Collection - $7.5
Red Faction Guerrilla - $10

Is the battlefield collection worth it? How is the online gaming scene for it here in India?

Is the battlefield collection worth it? How is the online gaming scene for it here in India? exact same question

yup i'd like to know about battlefield 2 as well. i'm damn sure that there are no servers for it in india, but is it playable on european servers for example? or south east asian maybe?

afaik Anish (the bombayite q9450+HD4870CF on VX450 chap, not the goan DJ), plays BF all the time. No Indian servers, but he still manages to play

Back