Spice Mi 410 smartphone. 1Ghz snapdragon | 4.1" | Froyo | 5MP | 15K

^ Isn't battery life on RC2 terrible? Especially standby time. My friend's phone would lose around 30-40% overnight on RC2. On CM7, he now loses around 5-7% using the same apps and settings.

amsang said:
View attachment 18143View attachment 18144View attachment 18145View attachment 18146View attachment 18147View attachment 18148View attachment 18149View attachment 18150

Firstly guys sorry for the colossal delay in posting the pics, and also apologies for the horrid pics. Guess I have to do some work in that area.

The first pic on the left shows the package. Next is the contents of the same. There is the silicone cover, screen guard and a special type of screen cleaner which I am seeing for the first time, and it is very effective. Just a few wipes cleans the screen.

The cover is made to fit the handset, exact dimensions and every groove is taken care of. Now that the cover is on, I miss the feel of the heated metal especially since I have oced it to 1900 mhz. No issues of overheating or restarts with the cover on. Though I must add that I stay in an area where the max temp rarely crosses 18 degrees.

No problems also to use the vol rocker and the on power button. Also no issues with the charging cable.

Now I had reported earlier that I had received the black and the white version together. But that was a mistake on part of ICCworld the guys who handle global easy buy for India. Soon I received a call asking me to return the white one. But there was no return address mentioned and so I have not returned the same.

That means I am left with an unused white cover with the screen guard and the cleaner, which I can dispatch to any member, and ofcourse it will be free of cost since I have got it free too.

Do let me know if anyone wants it.

can u post the link from where u ordered the cover

pageisgod85 said:
^ Isn't battery life on RC2 terrible? Especially standby time. My friend's phone would lose around 30-40% overnight on RC2. On CM7, he now loses around 5-7% using the same apps and settings.
I got best battery life on rc2. don't know about cm7, bcoz I found it unstable and fcs of some basic applns. so couldn't use it even for half a day. but 30 -40% battery drain (overnight standby) is highly unlikely provided settings are OK. it is 2-3% for me.

amsang said:
View attachment 18143View attachment 18144View attachment 18145View attachment 18146View attachment 18147View attachment 18148View attachment 18149View attachment 18150

Firstly guys sorry for the colossal delay in posting the pics, and also apologies for the horrid pics. Guess I have to do some work in that area.

The first pic on the left shows the package. Next is the contents of the same. There is the silicone cover, screen guard and a special type of screen cleaner which I am seeing for the first time, and it is very effective. Just a few wipes cleans the screen.

The cover is made to fit the handset, exact dimensions and every groove is taken care of. Now that the cover is on, I miss the feel of the heated metal especially since I have oced it to 1900 mhz. No issues of overheating or restarts with the cover on. Though I must add that I stay in an area where the max temp rarely crosses 18 degrees.

No problems also to use the vol rocker and the on power button. Also no issues with the charging cable.

Now I had reported earlier that I had received the black and the white version together. But that was a mistake on part of ICCworld the guys who handle global easy buy for India. Soon I received a call asking me to return the white one. But there was no return address mentioned and so I have not returned the same.

That means I am left with an unused white cover with the screen guard and the cleaner, which I can dispatch to any member, and ofcourse it will be free of cost since I have got it free too.

That's a microfibre cloth. very effective.

boomboom said:
I got best battery life on rc2. don't know about cm7, bcoz I found it unstable and fcs of some basic applns. so couldn't use it even for half a day. but 30 -40% battery drain (overnight standby) is highly unlikely provided settings are OK. it is 2-3% for me.

Thanks for the info. I guess he should give RC2 a shot again. Maybe it was some rogue app which caused the drain, however AFAIK he has re-installed the same apps on the CM7 ROM which he used on RC2 and there is no drain anymore.

amsang said:

as promised by amsang, he sent white color silicone cover, screen guard and a special type of screen cleaner to me.. :clap:

packing was really good, he did even bear postal charges that means i got it ABSOLUTELY FREE..:clap:

really happy with this package and very word of amsang about case, screen guard and screen cleaner is true..:hap2:

thank you brother for ur generous move, very few do it this way.. thank you very much..:D

One of their customer care executive told me that, this gr8 phone is going to be discontinued... I was planning to buy it by December 1st week... But I'm worried whether they'll discontinue before that...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Check this at ebay global easy buy...
I think thats a gr8 deal...
2X 1500mAh Battery for Huawei U9000 IDEOS X6 Sharp Motorola WX435 (Rs. 1181)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

What if the ICS update will be available & if that makes this phone stable like anything... So excited to think that way... Mi 410 with battery back up better than a Nokia or any other brand... Wow... That'd be awesome.....

waiting for positive feedback on CM7, reinforces this phone as a buying option for me again.

This is insane:

1t0ztv.jpg

comp@ddict said:
waiting for positive feedback on CM7, reinforces this phone as a buying option for me again.

This is insane:

Synthetic benchmarks don't mean much. People have stopped taking Quadrant seriously for a long time now. Most of these newer 1GHz phones give you good to great performance once rooted and a custom ROM is installed. AFAIK, CM7 is still a little buggy for the Mi 410, but isn't unusable.

As I see it, the X6/Mi 410 hasn't made it big in the European/North American market which is the reason behind the lack of a huge community support. The ZTE Blade has a huge modding scene at Modaco and XDA because it sold like hot cakes in the UK and rest of Europe.

Back