Spice Mi 410 smartphone. 1Ghz snapdragon | 4.1" | Froyo | 5MP | 15K

paarkhi said:
CWM is working ok and doesn't have any problems of any sort, No lag of any kind on CSL, why don't you think that Wellcom can be a culprit and why the blame on CWM, [strike]I understand how you feel when you are not given the access to the ROM even after donating but there may be a difference in understanding when he said that the RC1 is only for donators (means who have already donated)[/strike]

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

animated-news.gif
animated-news.gif
animated-news.gif

TJ_Style's Andro-ID RC1 is public for all, you can download it from Andro-ID - Indonesian Android Community
Flash This Zip through CWM for fixing Wifi Problems (The Problem will be fixed in RC2)

Hello mate, that i successful update to rc1 using SUT- L3, But i got wi-fi issue even i download the cwm rom but i am little bit confused so how to flash or fixed the problem at wi-fi :|

and p.s nice themes i love it :D

Arun.P said:
Hello mate, that i successful update to rc1 using SUT- L3, But i got wi-fi issue even i download the cwm rom but i am little bit confused so how to flash or fixed the problem at wi-fi :|

and p.s nice themes i love it :D

Download this zip file, place it in the root of your sdcard (not in any folder) and flash it with CWM by selecting install zip from flash and selecting this zip file from your sd card

paarkhi said:
Download this zip file, place it in the root of your sdcard (not in any folder) and flash it with CWM by selecting install zip from flash and selecting this zip file from your sd card

@paarkhi

why do you recommend to put this in root of the folder. It worked for me with in a folder also. I used the option "install zip from sd card" and browsed to that folder where i placed it :) just letting know it works both ways :)

WOW....TJ you are Great....Just Flashed RC1...applied Wifi Fix....Restored apps from Titanium Backup....

All looks really smooth and nice....Will post if i get into issues....

Thanks to Andro-ID team and Paarkhi on Techenclave (for coordination) for putting in the time and efforts for bringing this to us.....awaiting RC2, Final release, CM7.1 with lot more fixes and enhancements....

Can any one tell me whether saholic had supplied a leather pouch along with this phone. and whether it is a good one ? I read in a review in fonearena.com is it true?

adityadeva said:
Can any one tell me whether saholic had supplied a leather pouch along with this phone. and whether it is a good one ? I read in a review in fonearena.com is it true?

Yes, A pouch is supplied From Saholic, don't know whether it is leather or not and it is ok, not so good and not so bad

Sorry, Quality of the Photo not so good and I had to edit it to remove the background so not a perfect photo but then I'm not in a market section and I think you pretty much will get the idea of the supplied pouch

7eop10beb8fgh6stlg6s.jpg

suveer said:
guys i need help, does HD7 Screen guard fit perfectly for our phone???

planning to buy these today.

HTC HD7 scratch guard screen protector pack of 3 | eBay

Sony experia x10 Thats the one for you. will get it on saholic website itself

boomboom said:
Trust, brand and promise are so strong words. ......Anyhow you are to use SUT L3 for flashing new rom, clean user data before that.
I am now back to the CSL GB. Problem might not be CWM at all. it was just the experience I encountered. But was quite surprised the lag problem came up some time later rather than immediate. And I am also inclined to believe strongly though that wellcom is the culprit. and not the other way round.

Camera Quality

Hey guys, is there any way to improve camera quality? I tried vignette, camera 360 but still its not that good. The photos appear too compressed.

jalanrishikesh said:
Camera Quality

Hey guys, is there any way to improve camera quality? I tried vignette, camera 360 but still its not that good. The photos appear too compressed.

Try lgCameraPro none can compete it (Strictly my personal experience)

I am using LGcameraPro (for Video) and HDR+ (for photos), Tested many but I feel these are the best among them

My Feedback on TJ's custom Rom.

Its more Smooth now.

I had not done any overclocking of CPU as I feel 1Ghz is enough on mobile

I was a victim of Wakeup Lag on my stock ROM/CSL 2.3.4, Now there is no wakeup lag. ( I am really happy on this)

Wifi issue sorted after updating using WIFI fix.

Wifi is working fine. (Used for hours continuously with out disconnecting)

GPS locking had No issues. (Had not gone for a drive. Just checked the GPS locking)

NO issues on downloading from Android Market

Nice animation

I really like that grid application listing.

My advice to all Spice MI-410 users is Go for this Custom ROM. it really Rocks.

TJ thanks a lot for building this Custom ROM

jalanrishikesh said:
Camera Quality

You can use Lightbox for photo purpose ..... gives you lots of option, also able capture good photos in low light.....

For Video..... LG Camera and application which comes with Custom ROM seems to be good..... You cam also try VIdeoillusion for recording.....

Can anyone tell about the battery life of spice mi 410 after latest ginger bread update? Any hardware complaints?
Another confused buyer between spice mi 410 and moto defy.

Back