Audio Speaker: Which one to get?

Aniruddh

Adept
Hii,i have been using AL Mx5021 since last 8 month's but 3 week back it went kaput and rashi guy's are enable to repair it so will be returning my money back :eek:hyeah: .

Using Mx5021 has been a wonderful expirence but as there are better model's available so would like to know which one to get?

Z5500 was the one i was planning but being a 5.1 setup with all those wiring i am giving it a second thought at the same time how good is G51 with 300watt rms and AL FX5051 though this too is a 5.1 but still if its any good?or should i go for a new MX5021 again?

The one you had before is 2.1 and its a good one.

Transition to Z5500 would be good but then its not something latest.

Would be better if you audition it and then take a decision.

I've been using Z5500 - and its awesome!
But one of the wiseold once told me, there are better speakers than z5500 - like Onkyo HT S3200 and HT S3100. After I saw the picture of it - jeez! and why didn't I get hold of these speakers. The price he mentioned was HT S3200 - 23k, HT S3100 - 19k.

Also I had asked a comparison between MX5021 and Z5500 (front satellites). He told me this:

music: MX-5021
rest: Z-5500
loudness: Z-5500
clarity: MX-5021

NO G31; NO FX5051;

^There're much better speakers compared to those Onkyo HTIBs and yeah they're better than the Z5500, agreed! You may as well take a look for the JBL Cinesystem 133 which comprises a HK receiver and a 5.1 JBL system. Much better than any of the ^above setups. Will set you back by ~25k.

Isn't Rashi supposed to give you a replacement? What was the credit offered btw?

Well yup usually Rashi do give replacement but thats the problem here in raipur mostly they dont have stock for most of the things and then there after sales service is pathetic.6k is what they have told me and i am very fine with it.

As someone mentioned MX5021 has better clarity and thats what i am looking for so would buy that again.

thanks so much everyone for the inputs.Cheers :)

Back