Sony PSP (Modded) with lots of accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Rider

Disciple
Sony PSP Slim and Lite (2004), (Modded to play games off the memory stick) Currently running on version 5.00. Bought this from Dubai Hardly used with the following accessories

1. Sony PSP protective bag with compartments for UMD's and memory sticks
2. 2GB pro duo Memory stick
3. Quick charger and data transfer cable to transfer data or charge off a comp
4. All Manuals and box
5. Sony original Charger
6. One Game UMD (Daxter)
7. Hori screen protector

I will give the original ISO files in a CD if someone wants to restore the PSP to claim warranty

P.S -This is not a distress sale, so time wasters stay away please, If i don't get a good price, I will keep the PSP

Attachments

• P7180086.JPG
    P7180086.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 98
  • P7180087.JPG
    P7180087.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 96
  • P7180088.JPG
    P7180088.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 130
  • P7180091.JPG
    P7180091.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 231
  • P7180096.JPG
    P7180096.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 206
Sorry for the OT.

But good luck finding a quick sale with that price.

I just bought a PSP 2004 last week , in far better condition than yours for 7k.

Even bundling the game doesn't makes it more than 8k , when new PSP 3004 is available for 8.8k in retail.

Best of Luck for the sale. :)

Thanks for the comments, As I said it is not a distress sale and I am a member in zillion other online websites, I have quoted the price considering ads from other sellers as well, If you are genuinely interested, please PM me and we can see what can be done

PSP 3004 cannot be modded, and If you have bought a PSP which is in better condition than mine, then it has to be Brand new because I have just used it for 4-5 hours!

Knight Rider said:
Thanks for the comments, As I said it is not a distress sale and I am a member in zillion other online websites, I have quoted the price considering ads from other sellers as well, If you are genuinely interested, please PM me and we can see what can be done

PSP 3004 cannot be modded, and If you have bought a PSP which is in better condition than mine, then it has to be Brand new because I have just used it for 4-5 hours!

Mate the PSP 3004 Model Is Very Much Hackable (Moddable).. Pls check your info u have with u again..

Also i was seeing the pics and there are some slightly noticeably scratches on the back side.....

i have seen joy's psp and its pretty much scratchless.... so yeah..

Peace..

There are no scratches, whoever it is buying can inspect it before you take it.Again as I said its not a distress sale,So take it or leave it

Knight Rider said:

Though I would agree with Joy1, as the seller you have every right to put whatever price you deem right on your stuff. But at the same time, any mis-information that you post publicly needs to to be corrected publicly in the interest of uninformed potential buyers.

Its true that till a few months back, PSP-3000 and newer revisions of PSP-2000 were not moddable and there was a severe demand for used modded PSP-2000 and the prices were in inline with the demand. I bought my PSP-2000 from these very forums during that time and I paid just about the same amount you are quoting with the exception that I got a high speed 8GB Sony Mark II series MPSD in the deal. PSP-3000 became moddable just a while after that and so the demand for PSP-2000 decreased after that.

As i said if anyone wants it, Pm me, Others take it or leave it (I understand it is a public forum and everyone is entitled to an opinion, How many of you want to really want to buy the PSP? none I presume, thank you for sharing your opinions)

I was not aware that 3004 can be modded, I should have searched for it as fellow members rightly pointed out, anyways that does not change anything for me because that's the sort of care i have taken in maintaining the PSP

P.s - I will not post anymore on the forum, if someone wants it Pm me, and we will take it forward and no I am not selling it for 3k :)

psp 3000 can be only Temporary MOD i.e ChickHEN mods, as in that case you have the hassle of reapplying the MOD every time the PSP shuts down.

Dude, i'm really interested but not at the price you've quoted.
Especially considering your PSP does not carry Indian Warranty.
JFYI.. Brand new PSP-2006 (modded) costs Rs. 8,100/- here in chennai(with 1yr warranty). Will PM ya.

(PSP 3000 can be only Temporary MOD i.e ChickHEN mods, as in that case you have the hassle of reapplying the MOD every time the PSP shuts down.)

Nice to see sensible people around!

(Memory stick kept there is 4gb not 2gb....so ru selling 2 or 4gb stick....)

Its 4 Gb sorry for the Typo!

(Dude, i'm really interested but not at the price you've quoted.

JFYI.. Brand new PSP-2006 (modded) costs Rs. 8,100/- here in chennai(with 1yr warranty). Will PM ya.)

Dont know what is it that you are trying to say here, PM me something sensible and we will see how we can take it forward

(If you are interested in selling "Quick charger and data transfer cable to transfer data" let me know thanks)

I want to sell this as a bundle, sorry

mathi_vadhanan said:
Dude, i'm really interested but not at the price you've quoted.
JFYI.. Brand new PSP-2006 (modded) costs Rs. 8,100/- here in chennai(with 1yr warranty). Will PM ya.
can u arrange one for me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back