Video Sony LCD TV on eBay

lahratla

Disciple
I have come across several LCD TV's especially Sony on eBay listed at very cheap prices. The same models cost more in showrooms. How could the dealers offer such discounted prices? Could it be that they are not genuine or the LCD panels used are of inferior quality? As far as their model nos are concerned, I think some of them are imported from foreign. If they are truly genuine, I think of buying SONY 32" BRAVIA 32CX520 LCD TV 32CX52 @ Rs 26,111/- SONY 32" BRAVIA 32CX520 LCD TV 32CX52 | eBay. What is your opinion about the product?

Dude it's dealer warranty piece. If your LCD stops working then Sony will not do anything you'll have to take your LCD to dealer. AFIAK it's a grey market piece.

As far as warranty is concerned, most of them come with 1yr warranty and most LCDs don't need servicing in the 1st year.

This a grey market piece ,it costs around 22k to 24k in grey market.

So make sure you buy a good stabilizer to be on the safe side.

lahratla said:
As far as warranty is concerned, most of them come with 1yr warranty and most LCDs don't need servicing in the 1st year.

Dude I'm saying Sony will not honor warranty if you buy this piece. You'll have to take your LCD to dealer if it stops working.

Back