Sony Ericsson Xperia Play for £177 from UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
you get it at around 5k less in the first place + 2-3k worth free accessories , i am fine spending 1.2k with the warranty since i get it for 2 years also you will spend a amount since they charge you 250 + service tax for every service , the one in janakpuri , new delhi does , also the headache of calling and visiting them , i m fine with the uk one

^^Don't forget the kind of freebies you're getting with the Letsbuy deal(reebok kit with branded accessories).Easily worth more than 3k.So its not one way traffic after all.Don't get me wrong.I'm in now against this deal.I was actually one of the first indivduals to approach you on this,if you remember.But all the shipping charges and services taxes,etc. have made this made this deal unpalatable.

The reebok gym kit offer does exist, but never the less, using this GO, the phone comes with accessories for the phone.. not random BS.

You're getting a multimedia dock, a case and a game voucher. All of which WILL come useful if you buy the phone. The reebok kit's relevance seems far fetched now doesn't it...?

And it is still a better deal considering that we're getting 2 yr warranty. Mind you, the service centers in UK are a lot better than the ones in india.

Though i do agree with your view point that the taxes,service charge and middleman fees are adding up to the total cost.

If you aren't interested in the deal any more you can obviously say so. But, that is all you'll need to say.Nothing more.

the prices are pretty much the same to the rates i mentioned earlier , only there has been a increase of 100-200 rs which is due to currency fluctuation and this might decrease in 3-4 days after or around Diwali

psycho911 said:
The reebok gym kit offer does exist, but never the less, using this GO, the phone comes with accessories for the phone.. not random BS.

You're getting a multimedia dock, a case and a game voucher. All of which WILL come useful if you buy the phone. The reebok kit's relevance seems far fetched now doesn't it...?

And it is still a better deal considering that we're getting 2 yr warranty. Mind you, the service centers in UK are a lot better than the ones in india.

Though i do agree with your view point that the taxes,service charge and middleman fees are adding up to the total cost.

If you aren't interested in the deal any more you can obviously say so. But, that is all you'll need to say.Nothing more.

Hello!I don't think you've got the authority to question my right to say anything relevant.We've got moderators for that.I just want people to comprehend the +ves and -ves of this deal.Thats about it.If you don't like it,then you're free to complain.

tufel said:
Hello!I don't think you've got the authority to question my right to say anything relevant.We've got moderators for that.I just want people to comprehend the +ves and -ves of this deal.Thats about it.If you don't like it,then you're free to complain.

Cool story bro..

alrighty bye bye then..

psycho911 said:
You meant interpreted..

:S

Nope.I did mean 'intercepted'.Now its upto you to refer your Oxford dict. which I suppose has been gathering dust.I think I've got my point across.No point getting into an altercation for no reason.Good luck to all the buyers.Hope it all goes off fine.

tufel said:
Nope.I did mean 'intercepted'.Now its upto you to refer your Oxford dict. which I suppose has been gathering dust.I think I've got my point across.No point getting into an altercation for no reason.Good luck to all the buyers.Hope it all goes off fine.

Both those words could have been used in that sentence,in this context. I simply thought you were implying a different idea. *Looks around for the dusty oxford dictionary,doesn't find one,burns hindustan times in frustration..:frusty:

Count me in as well...

One of my friend on TE is also interested...he can not post here as he is new to TE and does not have posting rights...

So +2 phones for me.....

ok guys ,update The case is this one ,

any questions if unanswered can be directed to me VIA PM

this image is too small , click on it to get a better view

[attachment=9941:16753.attach]

Nice case,,,

But The Xperia play as it is , is quite bulky and the case will add to the girth...

anyways its free. Will ask a couple of friends if they are interested...

Regards,

aka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back