Sony Ericsson Xperia Play for £ 154.99 @ chitterchatter.co.uk

re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play for £ 154.99 @ chitterchatter.co.uk - Now in Stock

^ I selected 2 Lbs itself. I think you forgot to apply the promo code Diwali2011 -- Rs 400 off valid till Oct 25.

re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play for £ 154.99 @ chitterchatter.co.uk - Now in Stock

missed that, can you confirm whether it is with a 220v charger or 110v charger !

^ Most phones come with 100-240v chargers, so I dont think its a problem.

Btw according to Expansys the shipping weight is only 0.55lb, so the cost will be down by another Rs 150

wzW6v.png

0.55lbs - 250 gms ?

the phone itself weighs 180 gms

also i remember mailing them yesterday when someone first told about stock

here is the reply

Imageshack - unledjbo.png

Chitter chatter seems to have it back in stock at £169.99.

Sad that the GO didn't go through.

Did anyone end up buying the phone from one of the sites directly?

I'm stuck between buying this and the atrix. It will depend on whether my US friend or UK friend comes first! Sometime this month anyway.

well i bought the atrix.. couldn't wait...

where did you got the atrix from ?

Price ?

How does one edit the main thread title? I could only do so with the first post, not the one shown on the forum main section.

Well, other forums on which this deal was first reported (hotukdeals.com), had comments saying that it was indeed unlocked. Maybe mail chitterchatter and ask to be sure before buying?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Or get it from foniacs for £9 more.

Check the first post for the dialaphone.co.uk deal for £159.89

Julian said:
Well, other forums on which this deal was first reported (hotukdeals.com), had comments saying that it was indeed unlocked. Maybe mail chitterchatter and ask to be sure before buying?

Or get it from foniacs for £9 more.

Check the first post for the dialaphone.co.uk deal for £159.89

Thanks Julian. Just sent them a mail. If not unlocked will pick it up from foniacs which has a good price on the dock as well.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play for £ 154.99 @ chitterchatter.co.uk - Now in Stock

Julian said:
^^ Any updates on your purchase decision?

Btw, the dialaphone.co.uk deal is reported to be sim free and unlocked even though it's for t-mobile. Just like the chitterchatter one.

More details here: XPERIA PLAY BLACK - £159.98 @ Dial A Phone including £10CR and poss Quidco - HotUKDeals
I sent ChitterChatter a mail. No reply yet. Attempting to have someone in the uk to get in touch with them on the phone to finalize. Will also check the dialaphone site. Thanks for the tip.:)

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play for £ 154.99 @ chitterchatter.co.uk - Now in Stock

Both the chitterchatter and dialaphone threads have people reporting unlocked phones. But you never know, Murphy's always lurking around the corner ...

Julian said:
Both the chitterchatter and dialaphone threads have people reporting unlocked phones. But you never know, Murphy's always lurking around the corner ...

Thats kinda what im worried about. Dont want to be the first to be stuck with a locked one:hap5:. Have also send dialaphone a mail to check. Hopefully they reply

That's the thing man, since they're both marketing it for Tmobile i don't think they can openly say that it IS unlocked even if they respond to your email.

Julian said:
That's the thing man, since they're both marketing it for Tmobile i don't think they can openly say that it IS unlocked even if they respond to your email.

Have finally ordered it from Foniacs for 179. Got no reply from the other 2 places so gave up on them.

Cool! keep us updated wokay?

You getting it via SNS etc. or from a local contact?

Julian said:
Cool! keep us updated wokay?

You getting it via SNS etc. or from a local contact?

Its just arrived:clap:. In 1.5 days flat. Got my Sis in the UK to pick it up. Will be getting it here by the 10th of Dec :(. Long agonizing wait ahead

Back