Android sony charges 50% of mrp for replacing screen of xperiaz

Rupinder

Disciple
be careful while buying sony xperia z tablet cos as per the company the device non repairable. i bought the tablet last year and few days ago i broke the screen of the tablet .when i gave the tablet to the service centre for repair i was informed that the device is non repairable and the charges will be communicated to me .later when i was called i was told to pay 50% of the mrp of the tablet and they will replace the tablet ,
i am confused whether to pay for the tablet and again end up with xperia and again for any job pay 50% of the price and get it replaced or buy any other tablet and consider this a lost cause.
what do you guys suggest is 50% of mrp is genuine or is sony fleecing the customers

Same is true for their high end Xperia device including Z, Z1,Z1C...
i would say buy nexus 7 if you can live with small size.

Well, every brand charges exorbitantly when it comes to non-warranty services. My friend's galaxy tab costs 10k & the service center wants 6k to replace the broken glass (digitizer) of the tab.

Get it replaced at a normal repair shop.

Well, every brand charges exorbitantly when it comes to non-warranty services. My friend's galaxy tab costs 10k & the service center wants 6k to replace the broken glass (digitizer) of the tab.

Well the price of a Nexus 4 screen is 5k and s2 is 6k

Si no its only Sony. Pathetic service. Sad doa policy. They ask money for replacement of an out of box problematic phone

Just avoid Sony.

Xperia's cost more than others because they can't do the work in India, or at least not officially.

I don't understand why this still continues to be the case.

Back