smartphone for 25k

md_mohammad

Disciple
hello TE,
i'm planning to buy a mobile phone(a good business n multimedia phone) my budget is around 25k..pls suggest me which mobile should i go for.I have few in mind but am not able to decide on them: N97 mini,E72,xperia X2..suggest from these or any other options are most welcome...and i would also like to know the latest price of these in india.

Thank You

If you are after a good business oriented phone, try the E72 its really quick and snappy. Also has great office functionality and has good multimedia features.

Here is a comprehensive review on the E72 Nokia E72 review: The business of messaging - GSMArena.com

Also, what do you think of the blackberry phones? not business oriented enough for you?

and you havent stated your preferences either. As in what type of phone are you after?

Dude .. if you want a buisness phone .. why not try blackberry ?? you can either try the BOLD 9000 or BOLD 9700 .. these are the best of blackberry's lot till now .. i wont call N97 or its mini version as a business phone .. also have heard that E72 are facing quite a lot f problems ! X2 is a good phone .. but i would rather suggest you to try either of the both BLACKBERRY's IMO.. anyways .. rest depends on you .. hope this helps .. cheers !!

@egobrain:r these black berry models available at that price???

@sumatrix: well thats fine but i wanted to know if mini has any problems like hanging up or slowing down like other n series models??thats the reason i thought of going for x-2..

9700 is a good phone, but to get push mail u have to subscribe to BIS plans (you cant use normal gprs plans)

but then If u are ready to pay,then i guess its a good deal..

also If u want more multimedia and better web browsing then something with a larger touchscreen like milestone/legend might be more suited

Well it depends.. If youre specifically going for a business
phone then nothing can really beat blackberrys and i guess everyone will agree woth this point. Rest when it comes to bis plans.. It depends which connection youre using.. And also youv various plans which according to your preferences can be set.

Otherwise if you want to look for something different i mean get into the touch thing all i can suggest you is htc legend.. Dont even think of getting the milestone.. Coz there are a lot of drawbacks involved..

hmmmm....as i mentioned that i'm looking for a business as well as a good multimedia phone..black berry's r no doubt very good option for business phone...but from the entertainment point of view....wellll...i doubtl...

@egobrain:i would like to know wat drwbacks does milestone have..

everybody...:how is milestone compared to X2 n97mini

milestone seems to have impressed me a lot..but i would like to know more about it...

dont buy the X2, it's outdated phone I think

N97 mini battery life is pathetic

Milestone is also not that good in battery life, but it is way better then these two phones..

Can I ask you what type of business/multimedia use you are looking for then it will be easier to suggest a phone

from multimedia point of view...it's sound output should b good,a good cam,user friendly controls...from business point of view...easy access to e-mails..should read all doc formats etc...

may b i'am asking too much...

Back