Should I?

Hey Guys, not been online for a while, anyways, i was at the game store today, i was looking at the offers, and there was a couple of games that caught my eye :

Just Cause
Dues Ex
NFS Most Wanted(Not played this one, but is it a loss, do you think if ive played the rest do i really need to play this one?)

These games, i have never played, should i buy them, please give some idea of the gameplay, and do you think i would enjoy them, (Yes i know, they are old games, but im not looking for new)??

i couldnt just buy them as i didnt want to be disapointed, please enlighten me...:p:D thanks

Bought Stuntman Ignition the other week aswell, its not a great game, but i think its playable, i thought it was to short, and i missed the resarting a lot feel:p the first was really hard at some points, but this one was way to easy!

I would recommend Just Cause as well as Deus Ex. No idea about NFS Most Wanted.

Just Cause is a GTA Wannabe. This game has the best graphics I have seen for a free roamer. In fact it puts most of the next gen games to shame as far as graphics are concerned. The game play is nice with intense action and stunts. I have the Legit PC version of this game and @ 1680 x 1050 resolution, it blows everything away.

Deus Ex is an Action RPG. I have the Legit PC Version of this game too which I got as part of a bundle pack of games, but I haven't played it much. Its made on the original UT Engine and graphics may look a bit outdated. The gameplay is quite good and you will find many people who swear by it.

Pick up NFS Most Wanted as well. Most Wanted is the 'freshest' Need For Speed experience I've had since Porsche Unleashed. Which is to say, it's an excellent game.

So u c Maconi , every1 suggesting everythng :p , dues ex by some , nfs by some , and just cause ofcourse .. go wid ur heart :p , all games r good :D , but again, team fortress 2 >> all :D, so orange box suggested from my side :)

Back