Storage Solutions shortage WD Caviar Blue 1TB in mumbai !!

there is shortage in supply of WD Caviar Blue 1TB in mumbai market...

any idea?? why?
when it will back available in stock?

Same here in Kolkata. Last week i was in market for buying 1TB internal HDD for my uncle. I needed that same day bcoz his hdd went kaput and he needed another one immediately. I was also looking for WD Blue and I searched through a number of shops there but couldn't find it.. finally i had to settle with WD Green as i wanted to buy WD only. I had to shell out 3.5k for that.
I suggest you wait for it till it gets stock up or buy it online.

Why not order online ? It's pretty much available. Look for WD10EZEX with 64MB cache - it's the best 1TB Blue HDD one can get for as low as Rs. 3.85k

Yup. Why not shop on flipkart. amazon, ebay etc. instead. and even primeabgb, theitwares, itdepot etc.
ha.. ha... nobody is having it ...
I had ordered WD Blue 1 TB @ Snapdeal 20 days back, when i could not find it @ lamington road, mumbai.
they sent me WD Green .. and that too 3 times after returning ... .. seems its out of stock through the country...

ha.. ha... nobody is having it ...
I had ordered WD Blue 1 TB @ Snapdeal 20 days back, when i could not find it @ lamington road, mumbai.
they sent me WD Green .. and that too 3 times after returning ... .. seems its out of stock through the country...

How could they do the same mistake 3 times..:confused:
Anyway check these from FK & ebay. They seems to have it in stock as they sold it very recently.
eBay
Flipkart

Back