ShopRunner - 1 year free membership

so V.me is relatively better with no additional fees? Only hassle seems to be working through a US proxy.

V.me is not a Virtual card provider, its more like PayPal (but without the option to store funds), where you login with v.me credentials and they will charge the card on behalf of the merchant just like PayPal. So you are not entering the card details directly on the merchant's site.

- - - Updated - - -

No NO it only registration which requires US proxy . After that no proxy thing use newegg , buydig as you would

Yesterday I wasn't able to login during the payment process without a US proxy, it gave the same error that you get when you try to signup without a proxy.

You can manage the account without a proxy.

V.me is not a Virtual card provider, its more like PayPal (but without the option to store funds), where you login with v.me credentials and they will charge the card on behalf of the merchant just like PayPal. So you are not entering the card details directly on the merchant's site.

- - - Updated - - -

Yesterday I wasn't able to login during the payment process without a US proxy, it gave the same error that you get when you try to signup without a proxy.

You can manage the account without a proxy.
ok , I had opened/managed added my card through IE without US proxy . Payment has to be from US proxy only then ?

Back