Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ If you have the shipping number related to each of the iPhones, you can verify them against the "Supplier Tracking No" in the Aramex tracking page. That way you can figure out which one you have got and which you haven't.

^^ Sometimes it takes upto 24 hours to get updated in the account.

Email Anuradha the details and let her check with the US counterpart. She will solve the problem. Don't worry.

yeah,email invoice and shipping company's tracking info screenshot showing it delivered at aramex.

wish you all the best.

I am sure you will get your iphones.

Good news and bad news. good news is that both Iphones are now showing.... bad news is that I am charged 933 bucks when the Iphone was just 0.520 kg... what a mood off of 0.02 grams :( There out to be more customer centric approach. What say?

0.520 kg means 20 grams more than 500gm not 0.02gms, and SnS people are very particluar about weight, even if it exceeds by 2gm they'll charge you.

I suggest that you get your package re-weighed once it arrives India and hope the result is in your favor.

techcheat said:
Good news and bad news. good news is that both Iphones are now showing.... bad news is that I am charged 933 bucks when the Iphone was just 0.520 kg... what a mood off of 0.02 grams :( There out to be more customer centric approach. What say?

.020 kg is 20 grams not 0.02 grams. They are particular about the weight, and though it looks unfair sometimes, I wouldn't complain as from their perspective 1000 such 20 grams mean 20 kgs ~ 320 USD for them. A company works on volumes. That said, they could do well to have smaller slots. Like 250 grams instead of 500.

I bought a proccy from ebay, it was delivered on 12th sept to my SNS account, but i cant find it under my packages. where did it go????????????

HI,
PLease email us th supplier's tracking number. will get it updated for you :)
chetansha said:
I bought a proccy from ebay, it was delivered on 12th sept to my SNS account, but i cant find it under my packages. where did it go????????????

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

HI!
Tablets have only14.7 % duty:)
pratikb said:
Tablets have 30% customs duty.

Yes. In case you have issues with the weight. We shall reweigh it for you again in Mumbai facility. Please drop us an e mail for the same.
bigbyte said:
0.520 kg means 20 grams more than 500gm not 0.02gms, and SnS people are very particluar about weight, even if it exceeds by 2gm they'll charge you.
I suggest that you get your package re-weighed once it arrives India and hope the result is in your favor.

Hi,
it is 14.7 %
nikhilpoddar said:
How much is the custom on tablets ???

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Thanks a ton!!Yes we will look into this and the online payment will have to be made before the shipment reaches India.
paarkhi said:
@SnS, I'm newly registered member of SnS and have completed 2 successful transactions, very satisfied with your service, 5/5 to your service but you seriously need to do something about the payment system, First there is no online pay button on the website(Once I saw the button "pay now" beside the amount when my goods were in customs but then the button disappeared), second when we transfer the amount to your account it is not updated on the site and after few days the courier person comes again and asks for the payment. I think setting something like CCAvenue would be helpful for the users.

But overall very good experience and would recommend to anyone who'll ask me.

HI,
In case you do not have a SnS account , creste one by using the 5 USD promo code USD5983402
Next buy with indian credit card/paypal.
Give our NY address as the delivery address
We shall then get it delivered to youto know teh approximate charges please email us the product link at india@shopandship.com and we shall help you :)
L33TWiZaRd said:
I wanna bid/buy Motorola Photon 4g of ebay us.

How would i go about doing so? Can i use my indian ebay account?
How much would SNS charge to bring it to my doorstep?

It would be great if someone could help me out with the process of getting a phone of ebay and get it delivered here in India using a service like SNS.

Cheers :)

Hi!!

Thanks for the perfect reply:)
lubu said:
register on eBay.com using the SNS address
Bid/buy your product
Pay with your Indian CC through Paypal
Item gets shipped to your SNS from eBay dealer
Item is shipped to your Indian address via SNS
Pay the shipping+customs amount to the SNS delivery person when you get the product.

Edit: My Photon 4G is shipped from NY and charges are INR 512/- I'll come to know about the customs duty later...

Aplogies for this delay,
For all your SnS queries please email us at India@shopandship.com and we surely resolve things at the earliest. Making it easy for you :)
regards
Knight Rider said:
My package reached mumbai in 2 days from US and was promptly forwarded to bangalore on the same day. The package reached yesterday in bangalore and i get to know today that it will be delivered only tommorrow.
So by the looks of it, It took 2 days for the package to reach from US to mumbai and it requires 3 days to do a local Delivery.:mad:

This is my opinion is pathetic service, Also you need to be really patient to deal with these guys as the call centre people are not at all bothered and have one line answers for all questions!

Hope the service improves as I was expecting top notch quality from a company lke Aramex

Hi Dont worry!
you package is received and is being sent your way :)
techcheat said:
Need urgent help. Ordered Iphone from SNS and recieved a message from Ebay seller that the package USPS tried delivering the package to no avail and left a message:

"i was tracking the item and the post office tried to deliver it and i believe they left you a note , please as soon as you get it let me know and leave me a feedback i'll be thankfull , thx ."
The tracking of the package is as follows:
USPS Tracking Number: 9105128882300860899XXX

(I already sent via email to KAran Shop and Ship India email. Please advise how to proceed. I am very sad this is my first experience with this service and the package is lost?? and no US number to call or contact???

Please advise how to proceed.
Kind Regards,
Aseem

HI Dont worry,
You package is updated and being sent your way
techcheat said:
This is the error message I am getting via tracking code:

Label/Receipt Number: 9105 1288 8230 0860 XXXX XX

Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmationâ„¢/Insured > $200

We attempted to deliver your item at 9:45 am on September 14, 2011 in SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, NY 11413 and a notice was left because an authorized recipient was not available. You may arrange redelivery by visiting www.usps.com/redelivery or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

^^ This is my first experience. Isnt there an authorized person there to collect the items. Tried calling the SNS number that was assigned to me (US number) and got voicemail (avaya audix). I am screwed, what a terrible experience I m having and this was my first attempt. What to do now???

Give the delivery address as our NY address and we shall move it to you. In case you have any queries in the process please do not hesitate to contact us on india@shopandship.com
L33TWiZaRd said:
I just won a auction for a brand new Photon for 370$.

Now what?

HI,
the duty will be approxRs. 26 +100 INR broker fee./or 1.3 % pon the market value+100 broker fee.
Shipping charges are relative to the weight. 10 USD for the 1st 500 gms and 8 USD for every subsequent 500 gms+10.3 % service tax
trigger said:

Hi ,
In any such case please do email us. We are here to help you and do our best:)
smnrock said:
^Bangalore guys are lazy :( at least last 2 consignments i've to go their office for collection :( I suggest you also same if you stay or work nearby their office, instead of spending/wasting time by calling them. Even if you send mail to karan or SnS their response will be like this.. as per our T & C, we will deliver the item with 6-7 business days :mad:

HI!
Dont worry!It takes a day to get the items updated.So dont panic:) we are here to take care of your shipments.just e mail us the supplier's tracking number . every thing will be sorted and the phones will be with you..in not more than 7 businss days:)
techcheat said:
I had ordered 2 iphones, both iphones got delivered. One yesterday and one today, howevre the cart only shows 1 iphone in shopandship. Have mailed them multiple times, called but not got a satisfactory answer. On top I dont even know which Iphone is reflecting in the shopandship cart and which is missing. I hope it turns out to be ok, else I will be on road. Only after reading your posts I took the dip, when my boss is in US and he was returning on Saturday, I sitll choose shopandship thinking why take favors... I am beginign to regret it. Guys please help me.

chetansha said:
i bought a proccy from ebay, it was delivered on 12th sept to my sns account, but i cant find it under my packages. Where did it go????????????

9101150134711900844494 - usps

I picked up my Motorola Photon 4g today from the Bangalore Kodihalli branch. I simply called their customer care informing them that I will personally pick up the shipment. Within a few minutes Karan sent me an email with the location details and also followed up with a call informing me about whom to contact for the shipment. :hap2: I'm impressed...

BTW total damages: USD 355 (phone) + INR 512 (Shipping) + INR 503 (Custom duty)

@Lubu, now we expect a review from you (yes, I know we have other reviews), Plan to purchase myself but want to know about CDMA specially (whether it works in India or can we unlock it)

agantuk said:
^ How do you plan to buy that? That seller only ships to PayPal confirmed addresses
Isn't paypal confirmed and paypal verified are two different things?

Sent from my Desire HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back