Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need urgent help. Ordered Iphone from SNS and recieved a message from Ebay seller that the package USPS tried delivering the package to no avail and left a message:

"i was tracking the item and the post office tried to deliver it and i believe they left you a note , please as soon as you get it let me know and leave me a feedback i'll be thankfull , thx ."
The tracking of the package is as follows:
USPS Tracking Number: 9105128882300860899XXX

(I already sent via email to KAran Shop and Ship India email. Please advise how to proceed. I am very sad this is my first experience with this service and the package is lost?? and no US number to call or contact???

Please advise how to proceed.
Kind Regards,
Aseem

I havent understood your query or situation

are you trying to say that USPS tried delivering it and no one was there to take the package or did not take it at SNS address

If yes the email Karan which you did and Anuradha also . thats the only option and call Karan in morning

Should get sorted out

This is the error message I am getting via tracking code:

Label/Receipt Number: 9105 1288 8230 0860 XXXX XX

Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmationâ„¢/Insured > $200

We attempted to deliver your item at 9:45 am on September 14, 2011 in SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, NY 11413 and a notice was left because an authorized recipient was not available. You may arrange redelivery by visiting www.usps.com/redelivery or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

^^ This is my first experience. Isnt there an authorized person there to collect the items. Tried calling the SNS number that was assigned to me (US number) and got voicemail (avaya audix). I am screwed, what a terrible experience I m having and this was my first attempt. What to do now???

SNS mistake , no one to take package who is authorized

Call Karan in morning and tell them to sort it out

Not a big issue USPS is not like Indian post so relax

Imagine your bad luck if somebody else except SNS would had taken it

then you couldnt file a claim also

pratikb said:
you cant register on ebay.com.
use ebay.in
I registered an ebay.com account with my SNS address and have been buying/bidding items with the account.

I have not used my ebay.in ID with eBay.com transactions ....

Dont worry it happens most of the my items and later after some hours it will be delivered :)
techcheat said:
This is the error message I am getting via tracking code:

Label/Receipt Number: 9105 1288 8230 0860 XXXX XX

Class: First-Class Mail®

Service(s): Delivery Confirmationâ„¢/Insured > $200

We attempted to deliver your item at 9:45 am on September 14, 2011 in SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, NY 11413 and a notice was left because an authorized recipient was not available. You may arrange redelivery by visiting www.usps.com/redelivery or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

^^ This is my first experience. Isnt there an authorized person there to collect the items. Tried calling the SNS number that was assigned to me (US number) and got voicemail (avaya audix). I am screwed, what a terrible experience I m having and this was my first attempt. What to do now???

[/COLOR]
lubu said:
I registered an ebay.com account with my SNS address and have been buying/bidding items with the account.

I have not used my ebay.in ID with eBay.com transactions ....

it must be an old account ... it now requires phone verification to get a US account... Register on ebay.in and you are good to go, but you can't bid on some auctions , if the seller has listed that he won't ship outside USA

smnrock said:
Dont worry it happens most of the my items and later after some hours it will be delivered :)

Package was redilevered yesterday but its not reflecting on shopandship website :(. Below is the tracking:

Detailed Results:

Delivered, September 14, 2011, 3:37 pm, SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, NY 11413

Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available), September 14, 2011, 9:45 am, SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, NY 11413

I am not sure what to do now.... called customer care they asked me to wait. However how can one relax when his whole life savings are on the line.. Please guys pray for me.

Knight Rider said:
My package reached mumbai in 2 days from US and was promptly forwarded to bangalore on the same day. The package reached yesterday in bangalore and i get to know today that it will be delivered only tommorrow.
So by the looks of it, It took 2 days for the package to reach from US to mumbai and it requires 3 days to do a local Delivery.:mad:

This is my opinion is pathetic service, Also you need to be really patient to deal with these guys as the call centre people are not at all bothered and have one line answers for all questions!

Hope the service improves as I was expecting top notch quality from a company lke Aramex

These guys are providing absolutely pathetic service, I called up thrice today to find out that the package will not be delivered today and will be done maybe tommorrow. I had mailed S&S on thier E-mail id yesterday as well and no response till now.
Does anyone know karan's Phone number, The people at the customer care centre are least bothered and gives one line answers

So its gonna take aramex 4 days to do a local courier :-(

Please have lots and lots and lots of patience while dealing with these guys people!

^Bangalore guys are lazy :( at least last 2 consignments i've to go their office for collection :( I suggest you also same if you stay or work nearby their office, instead of spending/wasting time by calling them. Even if you send mail to karan or SnS their response will be like this.. as per our T & C, we will deliver the item with 6-7 business days :mad:

smnrock said:

Exactly, it's not a biggie. I also got worried first time but it happens with many shipments.

I had ordered 2 iphones, both iphones got delivered. One yesterday and one today, howevre the cart only shows 1 iphone in shopandship. Have mailed them multiple times, called but not got a satisfactory answer. On top I dont even know which Iphone is reflecting in the shopandship cart and which is missing. I hope it turns out to be ok, else I will be on road. Only after reading your posts I took the dip, when my boss is in US and he was returning on Saturday, I sitll choose shopandship thinking why take favors... I am beginign to regret it. Guys please help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back