Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kuduku said:
you are right and wrong

Only on ebay.com you can select any other shipping address than billing address

Rest maximum websites will force the shipping address as billing address

This makes things clearer. Thank you!

i think when you pay through paypal using ebay checkout, the seller comes to know only about your shipping address and not about PayPal address. The PayPal of course marks your address as confirmed or unconfirmed.

bigbyte said:
i think when you pay through paypal using ebay checkout, the seller comes to know only about your shipping address and not about PayPal address. The PayPal of course marks your address as confirmed or unconfirmed.

So we can use Indian PayPal account where seller is insisting on 'Verified' PayPal account. Thanks for confirming that.

@shopnshipindia,

My Item is delivered to the NY address. Please let me know when you are going to ship it?

FROM USPS:

Delivered, 2011-09-12, 09:36:00, SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, NY, 11413

EDIT: Got the confirmation email that you received the package and it is being shipped to India. Thank you

SNS iam so happy with the service its an amzing service the only thing i would want to change is that u guys should take shipping of all products together and also minimize the shipping if possible other than that its an amazing service

keep up the good work

lubu said:
^^I got a used phone from ebay and it is being shipped by SnS. So I guess it can be done...

Maybe I am confused but I have heard that Indian Customs doesn't allows used electronics. Are you sure your shipment won't run into trouble?

@SnS, I'm newly registered member of SnS and have completed 2 successful transactions, very satisfied with your service, 5/5 to your service but you seriously need to do something about the payment system, First there is no online pay button on the website(Once I saw the button "pay now" beside the amount when my goods were in customs but then the button disappeared), second when we transfer the amount to your account it is not updated on the site and after few days the courier person comes again and asks for the payment. I think setting something like CCAvenue would be helpful for the users.

But overall very good experience and would recommend to anyone who'll ask me.

^^ I concur. Use some kind of a reliable/well known payment gateway. Otherwise excellent service; no complaints....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

rshri said:
Maybe I am confused but I have heard that Indian Customs doesn't allows used electronics. Are you sure your shipment won't run into trouble?

There are lots of users here who have bought used phones from ebay (all may not have been shipped through SNS though). I'll keep you guys posted how it goes...

I wanna bid/buy Motorola Photon 4g of ebay us.

How would i go about doing so? Can i use my indian ebay account?

How much would SNS charge to bring it to my doorstep?

It would be great if someone could help me out with the process of getting a phone of ebay and get it delivered here in India using a service like SNS.

Cheers :)

rshri said:

i have ordered 10 + used phones and datacards

no issues

L33TWiZaRd said:
I wanna bid/buy Motorola Photon 4g of ebay us.

How would i go about doing so? Can i use my indian ebay account?

How much would SNS charge to bring it to my doorstep?

It would be great if someone could help me out with the process of getting a phone of ebay and get it delivered here in India using a service like SNS.

Cheers :)

register on eBay.com using the SNS address

Bid/buy your product

Pay with your Indian CC through Paypal

Item gets shipped to your SNS from eBay dealer

Item is shipped to your Indian address via SNS

Pay the shipping+customs amount to the SNS delivery person when you get the product.

Edit: My Photon 4G is shipped from NY and charges are INR 512/- I'll come to know about the customs duty later...

Thanks lubu for the reply. I'm assuming that i would have to pay the registration charges to SNS too?

Also, please do let me know as to how much you got the phone for off ebay.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

How do i register on Paypal? Using the SNS address or in my personal Indian address ?

Cheers

^^Yes pay the SNS registration charges. I got the phone for 355USD (excl shipping and customs)

I have used my PayPal India VERIFIED account with the new eBay.com account that I created with the SNS address.

My package reached mumbai in 2 days from US and was promptly forwarded to bangalore on the same day. The package reached yesterday in bangalore and i get to know today that it will be delivered only tommorrow.
So by the looks of it, It took 2 days for the package to reach from US to mumbai and it requires 3 days to do a local Delivery.:mad:

This is my opinion is pathetic service, Also you need to be really patient to deal with these guys as the call centre people are not at all bothered and have one line answers for all questions!

Hope the service improves as I was expecting top notch quality from a company lke Aramex

I tried to register on ebay using the SNS address and i get this message "Confirm your identity by phone"

^^ what to do now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back